1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In car phone

Miguel May 12, 2018

1. Miguel

Miguel New Member

Hi guys got an b7 s line it’s got an Ericsson phone inside the arm rest which does not work as it’s old probably .Does any one know if this can be removed as it seems to be connected up to the cars audio system somehow await in anticipation thankyou mike

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

It can be removed from the armrest but it takes a bit off time to do . Check youtube as i am sure there is a video on there . I have done it but trying to remember the steps . I will look and see if i have pics from when i did it . If you wanted to upgrade i have the cradle for the iphone 4 / 4s and you can get adaptor for the 5 and so on . Plus mind once you remove it your mic might not work as mine doesn't

4. Miguel

Miguel New Member

Thankyou for your reply I’ll scan you tube see if I can find the video probably do away with it as long as I can still use Bluetooth thank you for the prompt response regards mike

5. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Have a look here as this shows you how to remove armrest and you shoild see the cable clips . The back ashtray part is easy ( gently slide top bit up and the bit underneath again just slides up . ( )