in and around the M25 ring meets

nice hand guestures from chris's friends :/

Haha yeah I do think he was still in Thorpe Park picture mode!
Dont take it personally ;-)

Think we should arrange another beet near the end of the month and on a date that the majority of us can commit to...nie meeting a couple of new faces and obv you knox. I do love comparing the Audi's :)

Gutted couldn't make it, but got called out to a festival in Sailsbury, didn't get back until 10.30pm and started work at 8am. Contemplated coming when I got back but figured bed was a better option lol

Are you doing another meet guys as I only see this thread today kinda 2 days late, am up for meeting in bluewater have a convoy of different 1.8ts who could come with?

Are you doing another meet guys as I only see this thread today kinda 2 days late, am up for meeting in bluewater have a convoy of different 1.8ts who could come with?

Yeah I would be up for another meet........

I think if we all specify what dates we CANNOT attend...then hopefully we should be able to see when the majority of us are all free..

I cannot attend on the 8/9 and also the 29/9...

i think we should aim for the end of this month, defo up for other vag makes too so more the merrier in my eyes, if the majority want it back at bluewater im happy for that to happen, if not give us some locations and we will have a look at them :)

knoxie

I can do whenever to be honest I will just drag the others out... Lol Im not to bothered about where the meet takes place but bluewater is good for me as only live 15 minutes from there. I have a few pals Leon Cupra r, Octavia, golf all 1.8ts and of course my 1.8t a4!

i think we should aim for the end of this month, defo up for other vag makes too so more the merrier in my eyes, if the majority want it back at bluewater im happy for that to happen, if not give us some locations and we will have a look at them :)

knoxie

Gutted.....I would say the 29th as there is the M25 takeover that is happening but i won't be back from LDN till about 10pm on the train....I expect the fun will start happening around that area at 10-11ish though. Not that I condone any of that sort of behaviour ;) lol

If all you guys work it out as when your free I will keep my eye on this thread and when I see you have made a date I will be there.

Really childish but every time I read the title of this thread it makes me laugh (in and around ai)....

id be up for a meet, might need to pm for the next one I keep missing them :(

id be up for a meet, might need to pm for the next one I keep missing them :(

just keep an eye on here mate :)

right people's you have untill the 12th to object to the meet being held at bluewater again, seemed a good place to me and the majority of people on here seemed to want it there aswell.

for the ones that are like me and have to cross the water the toll is £1.50 each way untill 10pm so make sure you have change :)

im still keen to keep this as a saturday thing as most people arent at work

as for dates im thinking either the 22nd or 29th of sept or the 6th of oct ( just let me know what dates are best for you )

hopefully more people will come and then its happy days from there :)

excuse my spelling and that sh*t on the iphone

Reactions: A3_Adam
Well I can't make the 29th till after 10pmish....so may pop over Essex when I'm back though...

6th October I'm free though

arhh chris :( thats a shame as we could have encorperated into the 'cruise' around the m25 thats happening that night

arhh chris :( thats a shame as we could have encorperated into the 'cruise' around the m25 thats happening that night

Yeah I know....I was looking forward to that- although i expect there will be some idiots who think it will be funny to slam the anchors on to 20mph, so they can have a little race (Vtec Yo comes to mind)....happened before when there was a large amount of 'cruisers' going around the M25 - almost caused a huge pile up behind me as those Saxo's and Pug's don't have ABS! I just saw a pile of smoke and wiggling cars behind me! lol

Anyway....I may come out for the after party on the 29th at the usual locations mate if your still out around 11ish - also, I may be popping to Harlow this Saturday if you're about?

I get married on 15th and am away until 4th October so may have to miss the next one lol

May be able to make it but will have to see nearer the time due to expecting our first little one anytime soon ;)

Not making any promises lol, first weekend after honeymoon may be a bit of a death wish :)

Okay,

So Knoxie and I were having a little chat last night and the purposed meet on the 6th October also coincides with KOTR (King of the Ring) at Essex Arena- just near the Dartford Crossing.
It's basically a drifting night over there and also a show and shine....this one is the last of the year and is also helping to raise money for Help the Hero's :)

Was thinking this would be a good place to go afterwards and have a little Audi convoy across the river and see what's going on there and add some style to the event....the details about the KOTR event can be found on Facebook.

What are your thoughts people?

I'm away working that weekend but would be up for coming along to one at some point ;) and as a note Bluewater is also good for me.

Cheers Knoxie not been on here for a while :)

Just seen your going to arena as always a good time there and am gutted, but at least im missing it for a good reason....as the 6th seemed to be one of the only nights family all could do to wet the babies head as my little one was born sunday eve.....will definately make the next one if im not working....i promise ;)

well congrats mate, im not sure if i can make it yet, 50/50 atm ordered the paint for the flat and its not turned up so im now running behind :(

Im up 4 this one as im off to oz on sunday and my car gets locked away in the garage for a year . Is it still on for sat?

everythings still on guys, il try my hardest to get down for it, i know chris will be going and he is going to arena after for king of the ring aswell

if i dont see you guys have a great night and be safe :)

Knoxie- I will actually be travelling from Harlow on the Saturday to go to Bluewater so will give you a shout.

What time are we thinking for the meet on Saturday? 4ish?

I'm loving the sound of this meet :)

I should be attending, toys will my first Audi meet, so bare with me people :eek:

I am for sure....and seeing as though I will be leaving from Harlow on that day I will track down Knoxie and tow him down if I have too :)

(I have also asked a couple of non Audi cars to pop along but they are still in the VAG family)

Where abouts is the meet happening, I know it's bluewater, but where abouts and what time? I should be able to pop down for a bit