in and around the M25 ring meets

I got to write off that weekend too!

:(

ok maybe we need a different date due to people not being able to make it, lets get AITP out of the way and we will have a good think about it and see if we can get more people on board, if not there will always be the next month :)

Knoxie

ok lets get back on this then guys, i think we should stick to the date, there are going to be meets that people wont be able to come but the will always be the next one.

as for times im thinking of early evening, let the shops calm down and we then will be able to park

Cant make the first its my "bro in laws" 30th day so going to get smashed in herts somewhere...

Will have to make the next one.

so its just going to be me and kwistoff??

come on, we can do better than this guys...

lol- that's what I was thinking....I was over bluewater Saturday evening actually... you would have laughed at the mileage I covered on that day knoxie...

i dont know how you do it mate, my **** gets numb after a while, jamie-a3 is coming i believe so we have three people!! woooo lol

get in id be happy with 6 of us :) so what times can we all make? also if we have any chavs in our group i ( a self confessed chav ) will most probably be going to lakeside or somwhere after the meet anyones welcome to join me :)

get in id be happy with 6 of us :) so what times can we all make? also if we have any chavs in our group i ( a self confessed chav ) will most probably be going to lakeside or somwhere after the meet anyones welcome to join me :)

6 sounds pretty good for the first meet....I'll plaster it over FB in a few days as well :)
Still over a week to drum up some more interest!

Ohhh and I don't think we'll be doing laskside afterwards mate......

New dispersal zones give street racers no place at Lakeside

yea i saw that today mate ****** p'take haha

and times, good point, lets have them then??

I'll see if I can drag a mate along in his 520bhp b5 RS4

i think we should aim to get there for between half 5 and 6? thoughts? only a couple of days left now :)

Sorry guys, I'm out. Not only am I out for friends birthday, I'm also on call too.

i think we should aim to get there for between half 5 and 6? thoughts? only a couple of days left now :)

I'll be in Thorpe Park for the day mate....but I'll FB message you when I'm leaving- think the park shuts at about 6ish but I'll leave around 5ish to avoid all the rush and blat round the M25 to come see you guys....be with 2 of my mates as well.

wooohoooo less then 23 hours!!

il be there about six due to forgetting about my nephew's fourth birthday :huh:

and having to rush home to get him some goodies from toys r us haha

im not that familiar with blue water at all , all i know by name is the burger king near by on the way to bluewater ?

very good point, any suggestions?

Head towards the cinema where the underground parking is- its sign posted mate. It's where the majority of car meets happen - I should be there about 6:30ish depending on traffic from Thorpe Park :)

Last edited:
Made the mistake of having a couple of beers so going to have to give it a miss . sorry people ! take some pics

I wanted to come to this after reading about it a few weeks back, just came on to see when it was and I've missed it, next time hopefully

well there was four of us that turned up this time, hopefully more next time :)

thanks for comming guys :)

9C0CFD6E-ACD3-4796-826E-F46FAA298C2B-9744-000010A544E37D08.jpg

Reactions: Audiholic