in and around the M25 ring meets

knoxie

K4OXE
Reaction score
right guys and girls lets get things rolling!!!

before we set up any dates/times/locations lets see how many of us are around and where we are based, so to be able to get a good location fairly central for us all!!

being an audi forum obviously going to be mostly audi's but wouldnt mind seeing a variety from the vag world so if you have friends with other manufactured cars feel free to invite them :)

im in harlow, essex but dont mind a bit of a drive.

pop your areas down and lets start throwing some locations around :)

we dont have to stick to one location so in future if you find a nice scenic place let us know and we can do a little park and pose

Our 1st meet @ bluewater 4 people 1/9/12 DONE

*when things are set in stone i will update this first post with date/time/location*

2nd meet
date ~ TBC
location ~ TBC
times ~ TBC

Last edited:
I'm always up for a meet :) and don't mind a bit of a travel as knoxie already knows! Haha

I live near Folkestone in Kent -
Just to put it out there I would suggest a meet at Bluewater? They have the underground car parks incase the weather does take a turn for the worse in this very British summer! Lol

whats the parking like? free? have to pay?

we need more people on this...

Parking in bluewater is free mate and the multistorey section where the restaurant/cinema is located would be ideal....
Been to a few before with my mate in his BMW, plus we can go for a little drive around the complex and get some action shots with us all in convoy :) (passenger with a steady hand would be needed!)

I saw the SCN were organising a meet at lakeside or bluewater a couple of weeks ago- not sure if anyone is a member on there but could drum up some interest from fellow VAGers

so it looks like bluewater is popular :)

if we aim for a date of either end of this month beggining of next month it will give us time to bring the numbers up

i think its going to have to be a bit of a team effort of getting people on board, so if you notice people are within local locations send them a pm :)

knoxie

you need to link your sig mate. write M25 RING MEET CLICK HERE and highlight it and then press the link tab (world with binoculars or something) and copy the link from this sig into it. then people will be able to click it on your sig. atm it's doesn't work

so it looks like bluewater is popular :)

if we aim for a date of either end of this month beggining of next month it will give us time to bring the numbers up

i think its going to have to be a bit of a team effort of getting people on board, so if you notice people are within local locations send them a pm :)

knoxie

Well how about Friday 31st August or one of the days in that weekend? I am not fussed which day tbh, but if people fancied Sunday 2nd September I will be driving upto Royston in Heartforshire for a meet at 19:00 for modified mayhem if anyone would be up for that? They have an emergency services display and you can view the event details on Facebook :)

you need to link your sig mate. write M25 RING MEET CLICK HERE and highlight it and then press the link tab (world with binoculars or something) and copy the link from this sig into it. then people will be able to click it on your sig. atm it's doesn't work

done it :) thanks mate

yes mate its non-ford friendly

sorry to be a party pooper but can we keep this thread on track please :)

muchooo love knoxie

hilarious! not a lover of fords then?? haha i know i know thread hacking and all that.. so what does everyone think of the new batman?? LOL

New batman Was good Josh, lol at knoxies comment, way to go Ron. :) x

blue water sounds good to me, id meet you at bp harlow knoxie. WOuldnt saturday be better though ? some people work saturday mornings :3sadwalk:

Knoxie....as this is your thread mate I'll let you start making the list of people interested in meeting at Bluewater at the end of the month.....

I don't want to go and start hi-jacking it ;-) lol

ok so we defo have a location now!! :)

before we set dates lets test the water for days people would rather it be, im game for anyday apart from wednesday (dinner at dads night) and most sats are a no no aswell due to me being a massive chav and going to cruises :)

Knoxie....as this is your thread mate I'll let you start making the list of people interested in meeting at Bluewater at the end of the month.....

I don't want to go and start hi-jacking it ;-) lol

haha id encourage anyone to have an input about this meet as its us that will be attending it and making it what it is...

bit of a pain im not allowed to edit my 1st post :-(

**** guys this is not MY thread!! its OUR'S!!! ****

haha id encourage anyone to have an input about this meet as its us that will be attending it and making it what it is...

bit of a pain im not allowed to edit my 1st post :-(

**** guys this is not MY thread!! its OUR'S!!! ****

If your really good, I may make you a team mod to help Josh out. :) x

ok so we defo have a location now!! :)

most sats are a no no aswell due to me being a massive chav and going to cruises :)

Saturday 1st September mate.... Just checked the diray and can't see anything on in terms of cruises as there's Modified Mayhem going on in Herts the next day.

You know I'd be up for 'crossing over the border' to go to Lakeside after the meet has taken place at Bluewater to get our fix of chavy cruises :) lol

Of course the rest of you would be invited and think it would look quiet cool to enter Lakeside with a convoy of Audi's! King of the Ring is also on at Essex Arena from 17:00 on the Saturday so I expect it will be busy seeing as though it will also be the first Saturday of the month

ok so the 1st is looking good for me and chris, what about the rest of you herberts?

Sounds like the 1st could be a good night but it clashes with vw action and edition 38

where are these being held?

Quick search on google suggests

VW Action = Uttoxeer in Staffordhire
Edition 38 = Northants

So not exactly local for our area....if there are a few people going then just say and we could look to rearrange?

ok so il put the 1st down for our date, if anyone cant make let us know and we will see if we can have a change around :)