Important topic regarding smoke after letting off gas on dyno

NardoRS-3

Reaction score
Hello guys,
First thing to mention, I'm running a new built engine with 2800KM on it (JE Ultra, Tuscan IE rods) (DNWA BLOCK with DAZA head)
Yesterday I went to the dyno to test the car, it held boost and made power, but every end of a run when letting off throttle there would be constant 15 sec of blue smoke with oil smell coming off the exhaust, There are no oil leaks, we checked the plugs which are obviously oil fouled and cylinders are all wet (not a puddle of oil but you can see them shine)
Now I've done a compression test and we came out with 130PSI all cylinders, that might vary from different gauges (One showed 90PSI, other one showed 130PSI and my guess if I'll check with a good gauge I'll get 150+ PSI)
I haven't done a leakage test yet that'll be done tomorrow, and I did notice I'm getting an hefty hiss from the PCV if you put your ear to it.
My question is pretty simple, Can a stuck open/closed PCV valve cause oil dump in the intake manifold causing oil in all 5 cylinders and oil fouled plugs?
Again I'm guessing the simplest fix because again It's a freshly built engine and it came from a mechanic that built alot of these, but I do have my trust issues and I'm really stressed about him installing the rings and giving them a gap big enough to eat all my precious oil D;

Thanks alot ahead for your comments and try your best to explain me if it makes sense or not!