Important DIY leson learnt

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
I'm midway through ripping out my old kitchen ready for the electrician tomorrow. Whilst trying to shift a very stuborn screw I slipped and smacked my elbow on the oven. Being hot, sweaty and bad tempered I punched the bottom of the worktop to make myself feel better. Unfortunately the claw hammer that was on the worktop promptly fell off and bashed me on the head.

I now have a sore elbow, a sore fist and a sore head and to make matters worse that poxy screw still won't shift:sob:

Ouch, shame you werent filming it, would have been a classic for youve been framed

Just use the claw hammer to pull the screw out.

Whats the screw holding in or on?

Holding the unit to the wall.

Got it sorted I dismantled the cabinet round the screw and then used the claw hammer to shift it.

Much brute force but soo satisfying.

brute force is always the best way... although when I pulled that fireplace surround out in my house, perhaps it wasnt... it was damn heavy!!

I sliced my wrist open when I did my kitchen, was on a screw that held the plywood down on the floor made a bit of a mess but just stuck it back together with electrical tape lol

lol at fingermouse. Did the same when I was 19 and put my hand through a window at home. Should have gone to casualty really but electricians tape was so much easier.

I'm midway through ripping out my old kitchen ready for the electrician tomorrow. Whilst trying to shift a very stuborn screw I slipped and smacked my elbow on the oven. Being hot, sweaty and bad tempered I punched the bottom of the worktop to make myself feel better. Unfortunately the claw hammer that was on the worktop promptly fell off and bashed me on the head.

I now have a sore elbow, a sore fist and a sore head and to make matters worse that poxy screw still won't shift:sob:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Sorry dude but if i'd been there I would of ****** myself laughing!! Glad you got it sorted though!

Ive always used superglue myself... goes in the shower then.

lmfao sounds like the sorta thing i would do... i one lit a fag off the gas hob on the cooker, turned the not to turn it down a bit, but turned it up, burnt my face, punched the solid brick wall and broke 2 of my nuckles. i had a set to play the day after. i was djing with a hoof hand being called dj hoofy all night!!

i feel for you man, still funny as **** tho!!