Guide doesn't seem to work for me? How exactly do you remove these??
yeh the guide is for very early cars i think
- open door and remove 2 rubber grommets at bottom of inner door
- remove the 2 cross head screws that are hidden in the holes
- remove the cross head screw at the edge of the bottom of the door, nearest the rear of the car
- slide strip towards the back of the car about 1 inch (with door open!) and then it should pull off (it has a keyhole type fixing)
* remember though if it cant be seen with the stip on then it probably wont be covered, but its worth checking anyway!
* check to see if there are any stone chip type corrosion on the lower doors / rear 3/4's. These may not be stone chips, and may be warranty fixable corrosion, so worth asking about these