Im thinking of remap my a3 8p

ToddA4

Reaction score
Alright lads..... Thinking about remapping my audi a3 8p 2.0tdi 138bph do yous know what bhp ill get out of it in return of getting it done

Thanks chris

Last edited:
im no expert and only because i had the revo page open for my S3 8P, a revo stage 1 would get you around 170bhp and stage 2 around 180.

check out the link to select your exact engine and see what they are saying for your car.

http://www.revotechnik.com/#

Thanks euan_f i will check it out

Hi Todd, theres a group buy on revo maps over the next couple of weeks depending on where you are?

The 140 has chocolate turbos, the mapper may not do it

Done 12k miles on my Darkside Developments custom remap. No issues at all. It made 180bhp and 312ft/lbs. Its a PD140 BKD on 132k miles now with one or two performance mods.
Darkside said 180 was about the safe maximum on stage one, they were expecting closer to 175.

the shaft snaps and the vanes melt on them , changed loads ,too many to count tbh , but a remap will be fine if its gonna go it will at 140 bhp or more they just sh%& themselves

Hi Rick. Leaving the turbo on standard boost, what other variables do you change to get more power out of it?

(Just asking for my info and because I'm curious).

In Simple terms on a diesel, add more fuel and some injection timing changes.

Most vag diesels aren't running that close to stoichometric so have room for more fuel with standard air for a moderate tune...

Mines running 176bhp but I've recently added a turbo back miltek exhaust and a induction kit with egr blanked off and it's on 184000 and it still pulls like a train and it's on its orginal turbo

Reactions: sliced