I'm selling something rare on eBay F1 fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R55 MRU

Reaction score
As a few people know my father was a mechanic and fabricator for f1 Ferrari in north Italy inside the Maranello factory. For years I have had this circa 2004 conrod from schumachers Ferrari siting on my bedside. I thought someone would like to have it more than me. Now on the Ferrari store they sell for 500 plus. But difference is this is a titanium fabricated part made by my father. It's quality is excellent and no other manufacturer comes close. But maybe someone on here may be intrested. I have not got a reserve. Will it sell? Should I keep it as it's all I have to remember my dads work at Ferrari

Here's the eBay item number
Item number: 160547148532

https://wap.ebay.co.uk/Member/D/ViewItem.aspx?aid=160547148532&emvcc=0

personally mate id keep it unless you really needed the money

Honestly mate I can't even afford to service my car at the moment. It's gutting but I guess I don't need a piece of titanium to make me remember how proud I am of my fathers working achievements lol

i'd keep it too. you're right, you don't need a piece of titanium to remember your dad's achievements, but it's still very cool and unique - and the fact that it was made by your dad just adds to it's personal value.

you could always spray parts for us ASN boys to raise some cash lol

It was my dad that told me to put it on eBay lol . Your right sub. I was actually thinking of buying peoples wood effect inlays on eBay and reapraying them in colours that people would be intrested in. Gloss blacks etc I even have a colour close to the brushed aluminium lol

Be intresting to see how much it'll go for, there are some F1 nuts out there that might go mad for it???

Status
Not open for further replies.