I'm not so sure?

IMO wheels don't suit (too aftermarket) and car looks like it's been rubbed over with wet and dry sandpaper - I'm generally not a fan of Matt paint and definitely not in blue.

Looks like a hot wheels toy......and that isn't a good thing

Reactions: Blackwhite
No IMO, I like the paint colour but the pic is poor quality on my phone so not 100%

It depends I think, it's going to turn heads for sure, you won't see another one like it and the wheels are nice. Something reminds me of an older model though, maybe the style of the wheel? Still looks quality though.

That is like adding lemonade to a single malt whisky!

Reactions: MO11TEL
well disregard the paint, it looks much better in person especially when light shines on it.
I haven't washed the car since xmas so looks awful..... what i am wondering about is the wheels.

Like the paint but not the wheels. Too aftermarket and look too small with the thick silver rim.

They look like 16's to me......too small. However, 'marmite'. Would be boring if we all liked the same thing.

Sorry mate but the wheels look awful. Don't suit the car at all.

you have confirmed my doubts.
I just don't get it, why doesn't it suit the S3 when it suits every fast car ever?

20091204_8367d69198e8b7fdb816PRmZki0rFkV9.jpg

730692d1369392720-any-other-993s-with-bbs-lm-r-out-there-brumbrum5.jpg

20090722-hashimoto-04.jpg

I like them, they're just too small, would also look good if the middle (spokes) were black and the rim polished. I wouldn't be bothered if other people don't like it, if you like it that's all that matters.

Simple they suit the other car's, because they are sports coupe's not a Hatchback and the cars above can accomodate the deep dish design far better as they are of a older car design just like them the old fashioned wheels

I like them, they're just too small, would also look good if the middle (spokes) were black and the rim polished. I wouldn't be bothered if other people don't like it, if you like it that's all that matters.

i want gunmetal centers but plastidip don't have a metallic version i can spray on...yet.

I don't think they look good on any of those other cars either. We're these sort of thick rims fashionable... back in the seventies?

IMHO they only look good on the GT-R, and only because of the gunmetal spokes on that one. The BMW looks ridiculous

Reactions: irowpod