Im in love with these wheels!! BUT will they fit......

Blueie

He who dears' wins!!
Guys,

I love these wheels but im worried about the offset on them plus hence my car is lowered 50mm on eibach's will they scrape like B****

The seller doesn’t know what the offset is on them and there is no indication on the wheels but they are off a '98 Passat, is there another way to find out??

Parts & Accessories : AZEV A NEWLY REFURBISHED WHEELS

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
It should say the offset on the back of the wheels. Other than that we don't know if they'll scrape ot not r kid.

Blueie

He who dears' wins!!
Thanks N8! Dont really want to gamble the purchase.

Possible a stupid question but If the offset is a low figure is there something i can do??

smudge_don

Thanks N8! Dont really want to gamble the purchase.

Possible a stupid question but If the offset is a low figure is there something i can do??

Not really, can only use spacers on a high offset, nothing you can do if they already stick out too far apart from hack some of the wheel off....which i wouldn't recommend!

Blueie

He who dears' wins!!
Not really, can only use spacers on a high offset, nothing you can do if they already stick out too far apart from hack some of the wheel off....which i wouldn't recommend!

My thoughts where right then! Gutted!

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
remember these always used to be on e30's!

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Yeh they are ***** tbh, but lets find the offset out first hey.

S3RYE

Interior Next!!

Blueie

He who dears' wins!!

S3RYE

Interior Next!!

Lee_R

i meant e30 bmw's (3 series) :thumbsup:

pretty sure the high offset 5x112 fitment was not in existence when these were available new so chances are they are ET30-35 max

I had a set on my Corrado VR6, late 90's style, they looked awesome.

Not sure on an 8P though, too old school.