I'm bored so whats everyone up to this weekend?

Reaction score
Hey folks I have been bed bound since wednesday evening since I can hardly walk.

Takes me ages to walk down the stairs to get food etc.

So I am bored out of my skull, I dont think I have ever been on the internet so much in my life!!

So what is everyones plans for this weekend?

Also anyone got any ideas of stuff I can do over the next couple of days?

Cheers guys,
Paul.

Whats up Paul..... hurt yourself?

got busy one swimming in the morning ..hopefully it wont rain fit my door skins
Then Sunday doing a house clearance with a mate

just got back from bham. 2morrow work evening uncles 50th party then sunday in harrow got cusin sisters 1st bday. monday back to bham i think. what happend to your leg paul? your can buy an xbox 360 paul and play test drive unlimited on it. get well soon mate!

Na not gonna buy a Xbox 360 I am bored of games consoles now.

I havent hurt my leg hurt summin else in that area. Got some tabs from the doc so should be cleared up soon.

I tell you its a nightmare. Can hardly move and sleeping is awkward I tell you!!

Ha ha ha ha thats what my gf has been acusing me of!!

I just turned it around on her and said so what have you caught and then passed onto me!!?

I don't think its an sti as the doc never mentioned then just said it was an infection.

Just finished giving the bedroom its second coat of paint! Very rock n roll! :laugh:

Out tomorrow evening for a birthday party and then being dragged kicking and screaming to a wedding fayre on Sunday! (Getting married in 9 months!)

Can't wait till Monday so I can go back to work!

Soupie69uk said:
Hey folks I have been bed bound since wednesday evening since I can hardly walk.

Takes me ages to walk down the stairs to get food etc.

So I am bored out of my skull, I dont think I have ever been on the internet so much in my life!!

So what is everyones plans for this weekend?

Also anyone got any ideas of stuff I can do over the next couple of days?

Cheers guys,
Paul.

wats wrong m8? i had my apendix taken out, sore **** man

Soupie69uk said:
Oh sounds nasty!! I have caught some infection. Said more about it in a post above.

sorry m8 didnt read it properly, get better soon

fixing my mums citroen high pressure hydraulics should be fun!

Hey paul,
sorry to hear your not feeling good, you want me to drive over to edin with a few beers:beerchug: from your friends in glesga? lol
just get the GF into a sexy nurses outfit and im sure you will feel much better soon,
Working sat and sunday so no drinkys for me , altho im cutting work at 11ish tomoro for the celtic V rangers game:eiertritt:

Soupie69uk said:
Ha ha ha ha thats what my gf has been acusing me of!!

I just turned it around on her and said so what have you caught and then passed onto me!!?

I don't think its an sti as the doc never mentioned then just said it was an infection.

i had sort of same problem .....by the end of it i wished i had caught std.....lucky for me i have BUPA through work so got it sorted pretty quick

Not good having to get your knob out at every visit though......lol

12.00 O clock kick off for the game Mick?