Im Back on again at last

HLZ Bells

Reaction score
Hi all
well after having my car stolen some 2 months ago plus, then not having internet for a while im back and from tomorrow with a new car :) still having trouble with insurance paying out what the car etc was worth but ill get there.

Want to say a big thanks to every one on here that messaged, helped etc at the time of my car going. :icon_thumright:

Very big thanks to Sarah29 who unfortunatly found her self in a simular situation and has been a great help through all this. :friends:

ill post pics when i can of the new car.

glad to hear you are getting on and getting another Audi mate! that sort of stuff really does hit you mentally and its nice that you had the support you needed to get through.

wanna see the pics :) what you get?

glad to hear you are getting on and getting another Audi mate! that sort of stuff really does hit you mentally and its nice that you had the support you needed to get through.

wanna see the pics :) what you get?

Yeah it hits you hard mate.
Got another black edition but 170 tdi this time with loads of toys only second day but finding new stuff all the time with it and smiling from ear to ear lol :thumbsup:

Yeah it hits you hard mate.
Got another black edition but 170 tdi this time with loads of toys only second day but finding new stuff all the time with it and smiling from ear to ear lol :thumbsup:

great to have you back onboard. Enjoy the new car. :) x

Not had time to take any pics yet but will in the next few days, to busy driving her lol :)

Soooo pleased for you hun, think we helped each other alot through this, No one actually knows how it feels until it happens to them and theres no one better to talk to than someone living it with you....Brilliant that we both got better cars in the same week...Ive just got to get over being paranoid now and thinking everyone is a potential thief, I feel like people are watching me and I dearnt leave it anywhere xxx

Soooo pleased for you hun, think we helped each other alot through this, No one actually knows how it feels until it happens to them and theres no one better to talk to than someone living it with you....Brilliant that we both got better cars in the same week...Ive just got to get over being paranoid now and thinking everyone is a potential thief, I feel like people are watching me and I dearnt leave it anywhere xxx

Yeah this is very true been a great help dont know how id of got through some of the problems without you to advise etc or just chat, either having done it or been there with regards to insurance company problems, shame its all been from the result of a negative experiance but like you say it has had a very good out come, both getting new cars and in a matter of days of each other and hopefully a good friendship as an added bonus :) x