Illuminated door handles

David Cox

Reaction score
OK, so I have a set of door panels to go in when get round to it. Have the puddle and red lamps to fit, got wiring for that sorted.
Question is, I have happened upon a set of illuminated door pulls from an A6, different handle so I grabbed the inner light, looking at my panels/handles I see the clip is there, so is it possible to cut a slot and fit the A6 light to A4 bits and wire up somehow? Cheers

I think you maybe on a first if you mean outside door handle i started doing a diy project ive only got one door done put some pics of the parts you have up.heres a pic of what ive done so far.
5f3a05d4f1e8c614a78ab7ced3876780.jpg
a38a4e171c0a089e1aac4381ef8dc913.jpg
623b233b43da189d39f043c59a35b26a.jpg
b5739b8e97cf42af40324964faa7d002.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Cool, no its interior ones, did try to post the picture, but not playing (!?)
Its clear curved plastic bulb holder, looks a bit like a razor, the inner handle has the clip so I'm thinking put a slot in top and should all snap together, the wiring to sort.

Cool, no its interior ones, did try to post the picture, but not playing (!?)
Its clear curved plastic bulb holder, looks a bit like a razor, the inner handle has the clip so I'm thinking put a slot in top and should all snap together, the wiring to sort.
There is ome lights i for the interio so maybe could take a pic for i have a look at part and see but cant see why i wont work for you

I think the hardest part will be the wireing as which one to tap into for them unless u go off the puddle light wires

Think puddle lights only go on when door opens, so I'll try and find more info, or wire to sidelights.

Think puddle lights only go on when door opens, so I'll try and find more info, or wire to sidelights.
Yea they do onky wrk when door open and each door is independent. Might be worth searching for the ome part and see where that conects to.