If you laugh, you are a bad person......

someone at work sent that email round at like 10 this morning!

you cant help but laugh! its not a funny situation, its mainly the women that makes you laugh i think! she looks so comfy! haha

old people shouldnt be allowed on the roads at all, whether it's in a car or a motorised shopping scooter.

bena3turbo said:
old people shouldnt be allowed on the roads at all, whether it's in a car or a motorised shopping scooter.

Thats a bit harsh, what would you class as old exactly?

What happens when you get old, going to be housebound are you?

I think when you turn 80 you should have to re-take your driving test or something.

I've noticed that the majority of moron's who drive dangerously slowly in the outside lane and who are unable to negotiate a roundabout are usually OAP's.

How can these 2 be capable of driving when they can't even walk properly?

oldpeople.jpg

You could say that of all disabled drivers then, or people in wheelchairs. Old people are less likely top be in an accident than some young ***** who thinks hes Damon Hill

Well, you could say that about disabled drivers but it depends on the disability. There's a guy who lives near me who has no legs (he's always arsing about) and he's perfectly capable of driving as his vehicle has been adapted to suit his needs.

All I'm saying is that Doris and Fred could be a danger to other road users. Its unlikely they will be able to react in time if they need to perform an evasive manouver.

But then you could say that about anyone, it only takes a minor lapse in concentration and you've stuffed your car.

I want to see the insurance claim form for this one and i hope shes declared the mods like the souped up shopping basket on the front and whats this no seat belt either. i know she was probably doing her make up or on the phone as usual. Tehe

maxlbrown said:
I want to see the insurance claim form for this one and i hope shes declared the mods like the souped up shopping basket on the front and whats this no seat belt either. i know she was probably doing her make up or on the phone as usual. Tehe

Absolutely - those alloys are no standard item, and what about the Recaro seat??? ;)