If you could only do one mod to your B7, what would it be?

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As in the title guys , with all the endless array of mods that are possible on A4 B7's what would happen under the following situation.

Lets just say you could only make one mod to your B7, no restriction on the cost of the mod , but, you can only make one.
So what would it be, how would one decide which mod to choose for your B7, why would you choose it.

rob

Reactions: Sandra
and before someone says , buy another better spec B7 , that's doesn't count..lol

Rotrex Supercharger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and before someone says , buy another better spec B7 , that's doesn't count..lol
******, so saying I wish I could go back in time and modify my purchase to an rs4 is not allowed :yes:

Reactions: carlcall
If i was swapping engines, i would go for something silly, an rb26 or a yank v8!

same here engine swap, something like a jet engine. quarter mile in about 5 an a half seconds lol

Reactions: carlcall
Half leather heated and electric interior.

If I was limited to just one mod, it would have to be coilovers. All std B7's are too high.

Reactions: tam hardie and soldier4313
But no grief if you have a bmw. They have it in a bag. So why can't Audi.

But zay have vonky gearboxes...
Take a look at this video on YouTube:

I would want a button on the steering wheel that can change the stereo from radio to cd/sd card/aux!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big set of AP's up front with 356mm discs, think the brakes are a bit weak on a Quattro, diesel convertible at over 1800kg