If it ain't one thing it's another

N4THW

Reaction score
Lol title says it all! Right fellas I am at my wits end.

My car has been basically for about 3-4 months now idling up and down when it's parked or at a stand still, the lights will also flicker if i rev and let it come back down at park.. anyone have any thoughts??? i can hear it idling when parked, its not much but still annoying and i want it sorted :(

thanks all

Or even just to point me in the right direction with talking to my mechanic about it.

Which lights flicker.

Scanned it for fault codes yet? None of us are magicians, without fault codes there isn't a single person alive who could accurately help you.

Reactions: N4THW
the headlights mate… i understand just thought there may possibly be someone who had the same problem in the past. thanks

*edit* no pal not scanned for fault codes, wondered if anyone knew where i can get that done around gloucestershire area?

the headlights mate… i understand just thought there may possibly be someone who had the same problem in the past. thanks

*edit* no pal not scanned for fault codes, wondered if anyone knew where i can get that done around gloucestershire area?
Try him View Profile: <tuffty/> - Audi-Sport.net I'm sure hes from them parts

Sounds like am earthing issue, potentially water ingress in the scuttle panel. Tuff and Bill at B5 are the guys to talk to.