Identify this parts brand ?

mattyboy199

Reaction score
Just need some help with the below. I can't work out what brand this is.

20230122 140716

Tie rod end?

Is it special that I'm not aware of or you just prefer that brand?

Yes a tie rod end, I'm just interested to know what brand it is as feel like I've been overcharged

I guess you need to check the price of Audi part & compare, but you knew the price before buying I assume & you'd have checked otter sellers, again I assume, plus convenience if picked up on the weekend.

If it's parts you need & easier to get from there with it being slightly cheaper, maybe, then just accept it & fit, as thats 2 jobs done right.

This is what I've been charged by a garage

On the invoice the filter was stated as being genuine, the tie rod end not buts seems expensive and doesn't appear genuine hence the original question.

If the jobs done & you're happy with the work, can't see the issue tbh, they're not expensive prices tbh.

Looks like lemforder which is OEM brand/Gunuine part, price wise if it was just the track rod end seems expensive, if it was track rod assembly I'd say that's about right

I can't see the issue tbh, it was fixed & you're happy with the work, it wasn't Audi hourly rates, let it go mate.

Agree that looks like the Lemforder logo, in which case it should be pretty close to OEM quality.

Current price on Eurocarparts is £47, so I wouldn’t say you’ve been massively overcharged. He could have fitted one at half the price and you’d have been back at his door paying him to do the same job again in the not too distant future.