Ideal spacer size for an S3 saloon?

drummerdimitri

Reaction score
I've convinced myself that spacers will make the car look better and possibly handle a bit better.

However, I am not sure what size of spacers I need for that job. I have the stock 18 inch wheels so what do you recommend for a perfect flush fit with the fenders?

I've convinced myself that spacers will make the car look better and possibly handle a bit better.

However, I am not sure what size of spacers I need for that job. I have the stock 18 inch wheels so what do you recommend for a perfect flush fit with the fenders?
I thought the saloon had 19's as standard with mag ride?

I've went for 20mm on the rear and 15mm on the front with my saloon, should have them on this weekend and will post some pics. There should be some on here with a similar stance.

I thought the saloon had 19's as standard with mag ride?

I've went for 20mm on the rear and 15mm on the front with my saloon, should have them on this weekend and will post some pics. There should be some on here with a similar stance.

Maybe that's how it is where you live but in my country the saloon comes with 18 inch wheels as standard.

The 19 inchers are wider so the spacers will differ in that case.

Anyone else an expert on this matter?

Im on 18's standard and have spacers 20mm rear 15mm front and I've lowered it on H&Rs 20mm. Looks awesome and handles loads better. I'm 3 door but I'd imagine it will look the same @drummerdimitri
To be honest I think 20mm around might look even better.

Im on 18's standard and have spacers 20mm rear 15mm front and I've lowered it on H&Rs 20mm. Looks awesome and handles loads better. I'm 3 door but I'd imagine it will look the same @drummerdimitri

Thanks for your input.

I am looking to buy the same spacers as the ones you have.

Not sure if I should go with 20 mm at the back and 15 at the front or 20 mm all around.

Maybe some pics of both would help. Also, is the fit absolutely flush with the fender?

Im thinking in 16mm front and rear but not sure if fits ok. May be ill go for 12/12.

We've done quite a very different combinations on the new S3 saloon but I'd say the most popular is 15mm front and 20mm rear closely followed by 20mm front and 22mm rear.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: drummerdimitri, slayaz and Fiddie
Thanks for reply!
Yesterday night I took front measurement and I think 15mm may get some rubbing :shrug: but not sure.

I've got 20 / 15 here that I'll put on the saloon at the weekend with any luck. I'll show you some pics when done.