Idea on value of alloy wheels

RickS3

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea on the value of a couple of sets of wheels that came with my S3. I am looking to try and sell them as I have no need for two spare sets of alloy wheels and have a few local tyre places that may be interested but would like to gauge what would be a fair price?

They are 1 x set of 17" avus alloy wheels as fitted to a 2001 S3

And 1 x set of 18" alloy wheels as fitted to the mk1 3.2 v6 audi TT

Both are in fair condition but not imaculate.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Depends on condition, what tyres are fitted and what tread depth etc

Tyres are budget and although they have good tread I would not want to run them, the alloys have a small amount of laquer peel but are not curbed. I know its a difficult one to gauge, but was lead to believe the TT ones may be sought after?

eBay is your friend, do a search, they click on 'completed listings' to see what they have sold for previously?

Reactions: DieselJake
eBay is your friend, do a search, they click on 'completed listings' to see what they have sold for previously?

Yes I did have a look on ebay and the TT ones seem to demand a reasonable price, just as always with ebay what people ask and what they get can be a bit hit or miss. Think I will take some decent photos of them and pop and advert on here once my activity on the forum allows. I have always sold parts and cars from my previous vehicles on subaru and mitsubishi owners forums and to be honest it has always been more prefrable to sell to enthusiasts.
Thankyou for your replys.

Mk1 V6 TT alloys are quite rare and usually fetch half decent money.

How about a swap for this special lady
Goat

Reactions: DieselJake