ID & Link to these Grill & Fogs please!

ahitchkins

Reaction score
hoping that someone to link to this grill and fogs lights please to fit an S3 8P 2010 (60 plate)

S3Grill

mucho appreciated :thumbsup:

Reactions: Kelza
That's a pre-facelift car so those fog grills won't fit.

Get a black edition grill, either from Audi, or try the classifieds.

Or try FK Automotive for an after market one.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm glad you guys know hah! I'll have a browse later

is there any grills without the numberplate recess as I'd like to shorten my plate

thanks!

Im not sure if you can mount a plate on the other grills without the plate holder... on mine i didnt use the Audi plate holder and made my own plate holder which i have mounted the shortened pressed plate onto.

Im not sure if you can mount a plate on the other grills without the plate holder... on mine i didnt use the Audi plate holder and made my own plate holder which i have mounted the shortened pressed plate onto.
so even on the first picture i posted the plate holder unattaches?

IIRC the grill doesnt go all the way down like the RS3 one does, its split up by the number plate part and you have the moulded plate holder on top to suit the correct size plate depending on where in the world you are.

like this:
images

images

I'm almost positive that the top picture from the OP is an FK grill. Only reason I say this is because it was used on an advert on eBay for the sale of said grill, which i bought on the understanding it would fit my S3.

Obviously I now know better that it doesn't fit an S3.

IIRC the grill doesnt go all the way down like the RS3 one does, its split up by the number plate part and you have the moulded plate holder on top to suit the correct size plate depending on where in the world you are.

like this:
images

images

I tried to order one of these through TPS but they sent me the chrome one which I already have fitted what's the part No for this grill??