ICE WHITE HALOGEN FESTOON 36MM

Hi there i am new to this and joined the forum today, just want to know will these fit on an Audi A3 Sportback 07 Plate? or should I get LED ones? Also heard the LED ones may overheat so scared to change them or not? Please advise?

if the led over heats it will stop working, it wont damage your lamp holder. you can get the halogen one if you want but the LED's will work in yours.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups, have got any of these ice white halogen festoon bulbs left? Been looking for an alternative to the polargs!!

If u can let me know, will get some ordered straightaway!

Cheers

Chris

Hi Trups,

Have sent £5.95 payment to you just now 5.30pm 5.4.12.

Can you let me know when you will send them.

Thanks again, really appreciate it.

Chris

Hi Trups,

Got them yesterday mate and they are working fine, not too bright but certainly do the job and nice white light!!

Thanks again mate, made up with these after loads of messing about with LED bulbs which are a nightmare!

Cheers Chris

Hi Trups,

Do you have any of the ice white halogen festoon bulbs left? I would like a set for my 2009 A3 SB

Thanks

Steve

hi Steve,

i got some in still. as yours is 09 have you tried the LED ones that Audi do? a few members have had them in there and they have worked in the 09 without errors.

Thanks
Trups

Thanks Trups

Just been to Stoke Audi and ordered them. Will have them on Thursday.

Will put some pics up when done.

Thanks again for your help

Steve

Yes they are the ones, as yours is 09 they will work a treat :)

you will need 1 left and 1 right.

Thanks
Trups

Hi, just seen your on holiday, if you still got the 36mm festoons when back, please just let me know through email, i have sent you an email regarding these too. I need for golf mk5.

Thanks

T8ups, will these work in a 2012 A3 black edition? If so do you have any left?

Yes they will work on your car Andy,

none left in, due a batch in the next 2 weeks.
i can let you know when they are in.

Thanks
Trups

Cheers Trups, that would be good to know when you have stock again because I need these in my life! Lol

Friday it the delivery Date Andy, i will have a offer on for ASN members starting.

you can get 2 pairs for £10 posted. so a real bargain.

Thanks
Trups

Hi,

i had the delivery in but i am not happy with this batch so i wont be selling them to anyone, i have emailed the factory so i am awaiting a reply from them to get the correct ones.

sorry to dissapoint. i am not happy about this myself.

Trups

Hello Trups, thanks for the update, will the 10w ones be ok with the extra heat in the holders etc?

Fitted a set of these earlier and wow what a difference they make to the look on a white A3. Should have come with these out of the factory, highly recommend these!!

Thanks Trups.