Ibis white, black edition, S3 sportback 8p

Car looks spot on pal it sits perfectly. I'm considering changing to 19" wheels as I think 18s look a little small but seem to look a little better with them springs

The springs make a massive difference to the car, it sat far too high at the front for a hot hatch for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it definitely does. I just hope with a wider offset and and 25mm drop it looks good but buying 19" would mean buying new tyres aswell

Nice bit of sun tonight for a few wee piccy's. why no eh
64a7370e17ae576263e49ec3cce64602.jpg
a0c2aee3d98bbb33d9c9fd65afe678cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: James__S3
How much are people paying for 19" rotors or replicas?

18's defo look too small for me

Two front tyres on last week. Goodyear eagle f1 Assy 3's. They are great wet or dry so far. Just need to get mot done for the end of August. Need rear pads for defo.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Two front tyres on last week. Goodyear eagle f1 Assy 3's. They are great wet or dry so far. Just need to get mot done for the end of August. Need rear pads for defo.

How much were they if you do t mind me asking? I'm after two 225/40/18 tyres and there's an offer on black circles website for the Goodyear Eagle Assy 3's which are £95 each fitted and its buy two and save £10 which will make it £180.

Iv got the Goodyear EfficientGrip on my A3 Sportback at the moment and they are about £90 each.

Don't know weather to stick with what iv got on or go for the Assy 3's

Similar to mine but mines not the s3.. unfortunately im too young to get a reasonable insurance premium!

Sweet car though.. I would be tempted to change the silver wing mirrors though.. Black? White?

The tyres were 94 each fitted from Skidz in falkirk. I know what you mean with the mirrors also but they come with the car so they'll stay on it for now. I could always have them wrapped gloss black so that i still have them come sale time.

Car is in the Garage today getting a new evap purge valve and getting rear brake pads done for mot at the end of the month.

Just ordered some lighting goodies from Trups at EM Tuning. Full interior led light pack. Led number plate bulbs and new morimoto xenon d3s headlight bulbs. Hopefully get them on Saturday. Should give the car a slightly more modern look. I wasn't keen on the Oem xenons slightly yellow glow against the white DRL's so the new 5500k bulbs should sort that out

Reactions: Dunedin
Wow. Number plate bulbs are worth the money alone. They make the back of the car more crisp and modern. Well happy with that
e91cea03f7540f034181d2ca2be20da5.jpg

Reactions: Essflee and HHS3
New number plate time now though

How much were the headlight bulbs mate?

79 quid. Although I'll have to pay a garage to fit them as it looks like a bumper off kinda number and thats out of my skill set

Some pictures of my led interior and number plate LED's from the wonderful Trups. Big thanks to him for the advice and superb service. They make the car look more modern and crisp.

Today's cheap mods = Angelwax H2go.rain repellent.
94665935d34a29c96bdf30157d443ca0.jpg
69644ab3790986396ca58e9a1a8113aa.jpg
3b537019e9b0294d316a3a84bf3f5de1.jpg
ab39b31e9931bf44d8d0a85f79b007ba.jpg

Reactions: samuelh_888
How easy were puddle and interior footwells to fit

The footwell ones are fairly straightforward enough. I used a spoon to get them out. The puddle lights are a door card off job. Front doors are only two or three screws and then I used a chisel with some black tape on it to get under the door card then it pops off quite easily. You then have to disconnect the wires for the speaker and door handles. The wiring for the door cards is so tight that I doubt anyone could manage to do it without the door card coming off. Once you learn how to do it I would say it's around a half hour per door. I attempted it and done it myself without any photographic guide and I managed but I could help you out via phone or if you were near to me in person.

Have ordered new 3d gel number plates as the ones on the car are quite scabby. Should be here by Tuesday but will need a dry day to fit them.

Looks great mate, leather goes well with the Ibis White

That Angelwax is frighteningly good stuff

Cheers mate. I've just got the number plates to come, doing my callipers in red and the rear audi Rs3 diffuser to fit and thats me finished looks wise. The H2go is as you say awesome stuff, im actually glad to see it raining now so I can test it out later I like the seats in it as well. I'll see it through the winter with the Autoglym ive been using up then I'll get the Angelwax stuff for next spring.

Ye same, always quite satisfying to see it working when it rains!

Reactions: jamiepaton5
The footwell ones are fairly straightforward enough. I used a spoon to get them out. The puddle lights are a door card off job. Front doors are only two or three screws and then I used a chisel with some black tape on it to get under the door card then it pops off quite easily. You then have to disconnect the wires for the speaker and door handles. The wiring for the door cards is so tight that I doubt anyone could manage to do it without the door card coming off. Once you learn how to do it I would say it's around a half hour per door. I attempted it and done it myself without any photographic guide and I managed but I could help you out via phone or if you were near to me in person.

Ah nice one mate, how much did you pay for the kit?

Where abouts are you?

I'm in Scotland mate. But if your far away i'd gladly advise you on the phone. I paid 80 I think for the kit plus the number plate bulbs. Mine was the most expensive because I have the sportback with light pack. Think I changed around 20 bulbs including the boot and glove box. 4 map lights, 2 dome lights. Red warning door lights and puddle lights are. Just see T8ups from here. He'll sort you out

3d gel number plates fitted. The old plates were showing their age and looking scabby so these are nice and fresh looking. Was a bit worried that they'd be a bit too 3d but they're very subtle.
85cc3aac24e17aa5a5f6da0d3ae0ee0b.jpg
b01f8c6340088669d82d5ec0b29b2f60.jpg
dca5b865b6bf66dcd593bdb0e64f4bce.jpg
674143cd9af8c2d2d38b67bc381319ab.jpg
34654d4220c72634d816a59f62e63cd1.jpg

Just time for a nice stage 1 remap now!

It'll be going in to brotek soon for a new helix organic clutch then I can think of getting it remapped after that. Does stage one make much difference?

Car looks ace! You should think about getting the front diffuser/splitter painted or wrapped in black.

I've recently done it on my Black Edition and looks loads better.

Car looks ace! You should think about getting the front diffuser/splitter painted or wrapped in black.

I've recently done it on my Black Edition and looks loads better.
It's next on the list mate. Front splitter gloss black and gloss black rs3 rear diffuser in the next couple I'm months.

Reactions: Dannymoto
It'll be going in to brotek soon for a new helix organic clutch then I can think of getting it remapped after that. Does stage one make much difference?

Apparently it does make a difference!

Might just go stage 2 as 330 bhp sounds enough for me. I know the consensus on here would be stage 2+ but It seems like a lot of hassle taking everything off come sale time.

Might just go stage 2 as 330 bhp sounds enough for me. I know the consensus on here would be stage 2+ but It seems like a lot of hassle taking everything off come sale time.

Fair play! I don’t think I’ll go further than stage 1 myself

It's already got expensive. Better strap the seatbelt on

Reactions: fernando young and Pazzer
Need to do my triangles too.
Did you manage to change them Ok?
I've no clue on how to do them