Ibis white, black edition, S3 sportback 8p

jamiepaton5

driver of the white pearl
Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Jamie and I've been a lurker on here for about three years ( makes me sound like I'm at an AA meeting ) I've just bought my first Audi from a member on here and I'm loving it so far. It's a black edition with pano roof, black and grey/silver leather, auto lights and wipers and auto park assist, rnse, heated front seats etc. Have a few plans for it and have started already. Cambelt and water pump service being done on Friday anyway here it is.
52d2863092ccbde0538ae2932c043ea0.jpg
b6522f76046501d683627ed246b54f59.jpg
9fc4bc72384a7bb35aee9449c22196b8.jpg
e9f4e6a082b84bdf483db11f79e49fd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiden, Essflee, Weeb and 7 others
Purchased these on Friday from Demon Tweeks and they're being fitted on Friday as I can't live with the 4x4 style front arch gap.

Purchased these on Friday from Demon Tweeks and they're being fitted on Friday as I can't live with the 4x4 style front arch gap.

88a716670721bd0a65e7f7e39609bb6a.jpg
7dd5250743848a45982e88ef13d4883b.jpg
dbbfc9f1b824719937dc1b7484d2e21f.jpg

Future plans are to have the wheels powder coated gloss black at Skidz in Falkirk next week and replace the b pillar trims and little triangles on the back windows with the gloss black ones from the 2011 model which will be done in the next week as well. Then later on put a gloss black RS3 rear diffuser on and have the front bumper resprayed and the splitter done in gloss black as well. That would be it finished looks wise.

This car is my role model or inspiration for the black and white look.
8794d2ccb216a79f553cccd93b887b0d.jpg

Reactions: PeteB8P
Hi Jamie, welcome to audi-sport.net. I'm trying to remember who's car it was. It's a very tidy car and hope you enjoy it. Lurking for 3 years made me lol. So now your official member we hope to see you around the forum. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: jamiepaton5
Cheers Sandra, maybe lurking makes me sound too much like a stalker. Ha. I've actually been a member for three. That's how long I've been planning to buy an s3 for. The car belonged to Recomdos well I think that's his user name. I got a cracking deal from Rob and he waited a few weeks for me till my money was eventually sorted out. He's a lovely guy and I'll take very good care of his ex baby

Reactions: Callum4545
I knew I recognised the car. I'm sure you will take good care of it. Where in Scotland are you?

I'm near Dunfermline in Fife.

Reactions: Sandra
My wheels are in Skidz in Falkirk getting powder coated Gloss black, they gave me these wheels to keep me mobile in the meantime all for 240 quid, excellent customer service and they couldn't be nicer to you when you're in.
47d934e858cc7652072083d012996089.jpg
9ac0afe84dab091fbb9f64db6e5e8b6d.jpg

Car is currently in the garage getting H&R springs fitted this afternoon and the cambelt and water pump done plus a service. Sadly I won't get my own wheels back till Monday now and it's going to be a long weekend till I get them on especially after it's lowered.

Can the mods please move this thread to the appropriate section now please as it's turning into a progress thingy. Thanks

Thanks gas monkey. Just got it back after fitting my springs and it looks awesome. Pity I don't get my wheels on till Monday though. It's incredibly smooth and planted with the H&R's on, I expected it to be very stiff but it's actually smoother than it was. Just needing a good wash and the wheels back on and it'll be great where about in Fife are you ?

Been to Lomond Audi in Stirling for the gloss black B pillars and little triangles. It came to an eye watering price but the nice guy in the parts Department gave me a ten percent discount still cost 170 though. Pick them up on Wednesday then hopefully fit them at the weekend. Also priced the Gloss black rs3 rear diffuser and was quoted 245 for that but if I get the discount again it would work out at 220 which is decent.

71c597cdbe3598e748a45151b84beff1.jpg
757e932f5d48d5020854c5ecd420f535.jpg
e472f9008995a43b914a38ea806a7b14.jpg
5e3e4bd0b5a4337c3a64fc892a6d9a1f.jpg
880a5b85b420f9b9e9ecc49f56e9d6d4.jpg

Reactions: Essflee and GAS MONKEY
i used to work at leven at Diageo, was there for three years but moved to Cambus near alloa still with Diageo though. thanks for the comments. will be finished the car looks wise from the summer then will start on handling then maybe a clutch and stage 2+over time. well thats the plans anyway but the best laid plans of mice or men and all that :yes:

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Aye wheels on and a ****** wash. It's manky all the time with this weather

I heard the guy in Skidz saying they were good, I'll keep them in mind thanks

Yeh they are good at what they do they some times have a waiting list when busy , Their fabrication work is excellent , I get a good laugh on a Saturday when out side my house and some ones had one fitted , I can now pick out the fart boxes from the beasts HaHa it just cracks me up ,:haha:

Picked up the wheels from Skidz today and all I can say is wow. They look absolutely awesome in the flesh. Roll on the summer I say fantastic customer service as per usual with these guys and they never even charged me a penny for curbing one of their wheels. Brilliant guys and never try to rip you off.
be8b9a42caecc62bca7e5d67f5ea99b4.jpg
6b6a36b85b3c70a055e3de36d25a98c8.jpg
7393210b5fea8a66a3b27b4cc6250b28.jpg

Yes gloss black ones when I get them from fleabay. B pillar trims on Wednesday then two new tyres on the back. Then the rest will be a lot slower as I'd be divorced if I carry on spending on the white flash like I have this last week

Hello Jamie, and welcome to ASN. Love your car, it's looks great.....some nice mods as well!

Keep the pictures coming. Enjoy.

Reactions: jamiepaton5 and GAS MONKEY
Thanks Spike, I'm nearly done with the exterior now as I like the oem + look. Will keep it simple and clean looking for now and slow down with the spending

Got my b pillar bits and little triangles from Audi so I'll have a bash at fitting them at the weekend, I reckon the wee triangles will be fiddly buggers though. Wish me luck

B pillars fitted but ****** hell how do you get those ****** triangles off. I had the door cards off and still not got a clue how to get into them

Oh looky what came in the post this morning, I only ordered them yesterday from fleabay at four in the afternoon, free delivery and they arrived half an hour ago. Can't believe that, I've ordered things with expensive delivery costs and never had anything arrive that fast. 24 quid and what a difference they make. Ps sorry about the dirty pics but the weather up here is leaning between sleet and snow. Ah it's the simple things eh ................
bde94748ece6c12ee33d178f09d84115.jpg
fff65f60c5e667612928b6a313ba66fd.jpg
e7c3c63663a454d83e7aeff4f59650aa.jpg
55796d9afef6cc062c9632fddcd35d94.jpg

Reactions: Ollie2014, GAS MONKEY, HansfishS3 and 1 other person
Thanks mate it's coming along nicely so far, just a pity the weathers been so brutal up here for any half decent pictures.

Naw the kids would have them on their mountain bikes before I'd got in the front door

No kidding I saw the kids going at a car with the locking ones using pliers and a shifting spanner on a strangers car and I chased them away. Better not having them anywhere near mine. Locking ones will only be seen as a challenge

Sweet car.. Just got one similar myself and love it! 2011 audi s3 2.0 tfsi. Also did the black weel mod. Looking to add a few more bhp in the near future. Induction kit, turbo back militek, and remap. Ideas suggestions on remap / induction-kits please