Ibis White A4 Avant 190 Sport Ultra

Colh

Reaction score
Picked up my new motor this morning from Coventry Audi.

Good experience all in. Picked up from train station, cup of tea, unveiled in main showroom, then paperwork etc.

Driven back in a monsoon so needs a wash already!

Initial thoughts. It can shift. Interior superb (even if I can't seem to get footwell lights to come on). Set up Audi connect with a giffgaff sim easily.

Happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    705.1 KB · Views: 808
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,430
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,118
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 527
Reactions: firebits, ruairi83, PhxViper and 1 other person
will be waiting for those pics! :)

Congratulations dude, does look good in White!

Not car related, but what SIM / contract you got for yours?

Congratulations dude, does look good in White!

Not car related, but what SIM / contract you got for yours?

Just got a giffgaff sim, and a £5 gigabag, which is 500mb for a month data only. I use giffgaff for my phone, so it was convenient. Uses the o2 network.

Reactions: Brasso
First couple of issues...

1) Filled the tank from near empty, and it clicked off on the pump at 42l - despite supposedly having the 54l fuel tank...

2) Still can't get the interior led lighting to work. No footwell lights at all. Its just the basic white lighting, but even when I play with the settings it does nothing. Am I missing something?

1) Filled the tank from near empty, and it clicked off on the pump at 42l - despite supposedly having the 54l fuel tank...

2) Still can't get the interior led lighting to work. No footwell lights at all. Its just the basic white lighting, but even when I play with the settings it does nothing. Am I missing something?

Funny you mention the tank, from memory mine did the same and even thought they had fitted the wrong tank! Only goes to 50 though now, must be a reserve built in.
As for the lights have you pushed the right access button when in the initial setting? Individual settings including the foot wells are in there?

Nice car, but I am biased as I have the same, only in monsoon.

My car is also specced with the 54 litre fuel tank and when I have refuelled (with 1-2 segments of fuel left on the gauge) all my fill-ups have been about 42-44 litres. As Phil says there must be a decent size reserve as the small tank is only 40 litres

Looking good, I'll be there in the morning to collect mine.

Reactions: iambu
Very nice. Trying to convince the wife to go for one, but she wants an estate where the seats fold flat.

I can't see my footwell lights until night, initially I felt the same as you until I stuck my head up there