IBIS S3, 19" Black edition BBS CH, Hnr Lowering Springs

S3LVX

Reaction score
Jus thought id post couple pics with the ch's i got off V6pete and also with the HnR lowering springs which i got fitted at AMD essex last weekend. Really happy with the Ch's anh how the car sits now.
Sorry about the poor pics, will try get some better ones up when the weather is better.

06022010234.jpg

SDC10821.jpg

SDC10817.jpg

SDC10823.jpg

SDC10818.jpg

Thanks, you've just made the next 2 weeks wait for mine even harder now :drool:

Seriously, this is exactly how mine will look minus tints and H&R's.

You need to get those bolts coated black, or VW caps on though.

Spot on.

yeah looks great!

Is your passenger door ajar in the 4th pic? looks like a big panel gap if its not!

They look awesome mate, white is definitely the best colour to pull off black wheels. I'm pleased to see them gone to a good home!

yeah looks great!

Is your passenger door ajar in the 4th pic? looks like a big panel gap if its not!

lol ye the passenger door was ajar, my friend forgot to shut it properly

they are so my wheels for the summer .wish i had known they were for sale thow .
and your car looks the dogs twitcher mate

Does look good mate.

Its killing me everyone buying and fitting new rims haha. I just cant make my mind up on what I want :)

H&R's are going on after its first service next week, then its decision time. If it looks as well as yours on just the springs I'll be a happy man

Great looking car. Get som black mirrors and your done!

Last edited:
ahh reminds me of safs car, wheels look great mate now to win the lottery tonight and buy some!

Looks awsome man!!!! Good JOB!!!!PERFECT

:icon_thumright:

Sharp

Right I'm going to buck the trend here....

Personally black wheels just don't do it for me. They're just too, well black really.

CH's are a great wheel but I think you just loose some of the detail with such a dark hue. If it was my car I would go for a dark anthracite but hey it's not and hats off to you - it is still a great motor.

Cheers guys for the positive feedback!

Right I'm going to buck the trend here....

Personally black wheels just don't do it for me. They're just too, well black really.

CH's are a great wheel but I think you just loose some of the detail with such a dark hue. If it was my car I would go for a dark anthracite but hey it's not and hats off to you - it is still a great motor.

I was contemplating the anthracite Ck's but really happy i went with the black CH's! Both are equally nice

very nice mate - you can get audi bolt covers from your dealer to fit the bbs nuts like i have!

They're about a tenner for a set on eBay - not Audi branded but look the same. Might be cheaper than from a dealer.

I think they are something like 16p each from the dealer - i remember having to buy a couple spare!

VW do black ones. I've ordered the hexagonal ones for 31p each.

I have part no. somewhere if anyone wants it.

Looks awesome,i'm loving the black ch's,
(hint hint to someone i know lol) sorry private joke)
although i am biased to ch's,i have 9.5 x 19 bmw csl fitment on my rs

Nice, go for some Laminex on the headlights for the full Storm Trooper Helmet look!

Looks nice on the prefacelift but never seen laminex on a facelift s3 yet so not sure, don't really want to hide the running days

It could use black mirrors and a black roof. That'd look sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.