i want to run 19s but

abbottk1

Reaction score
Hi there looking into getting some 19" rs6 wheela for my quattro b6 estate but not sure on what the perfect fitment would be without rubbing or anything thanks

Loads of info on here!
A good fit is 9 half rear @ 32et
8 half front @ 35et
Thats near enough plum all round for me. If not slammed u could go wider or bigger!

A little strech...
Front 235/35/19
Rear 245/35/19

Loads of info on here!
A good fit is 9 half rear @ 32et
8 half front @ 35et
Thats near enough plum all round for me. If not slammed u could go wider or bigger!

A little strech...
Front 235/35/19
Rear 245/35/19

see ive been told not to stagger the wheels or have different tyre sizes as it will nack the quattro system i aint got a clue as its my first audi wat are the rs6 stock offset and a b6 estate on an 03 offset

I'm running 19" r36 reps, with 235/35/19 and a offset of35. Standard sport suspension apart from b5 perches up front, it sits just right in my opinion. No scrubbage at all. We drove down through France in the summer fully loaded up with bikes on the back for a family holiday and the rears had only just touched the inner arch liner, but only just.

They will be new from a dealer or VW TPS.........otherwise from a breakers

see ive been told not to stagger the wheels or have different tyre sizes as it will nack the quattro system i aint got a clue as its my first audi wat are the rs6 stock offset and a b6 estate on an 03 offset
Thats good advice, Quattro cars with a Torsen centre diff as your car has should run the same size tyres front and back.
You could have different wheel and tyres front and back but the circumference needs to be the same or as close as possible.
In the manual it says something like " the tyres all need to be the same size, pattern and make on all 4 wheels" .
This is because some makes of tyre even though they are badged a certain size will be slightly larger or smaller.
You are best sticking to one wheel and tyre size.

Karl.

Thats good advice, Quattro cars with a Torsen centre diff as your car has should run the same size tyres front and back.
You could have different wheel and tyres front and back but the circumference needs to be the same or as close as possible.
In the manual it says something like " the tyres all need to be the same size, pattern and make on all 4 wheels" .
This is because some makes of tyre even though they are badged a certain size will be slightly larger or smaller.
You are best sticking to one wheel and tyre size.

Karl.

Sound cheers so what fitment and et wud i be best running et35?

Steve,-I got them through TPS. part number- 8do412103b. £21.59, hope this helps.