I want those seats.

saw this in the show n shine at aitp couple of years ago. It's minted throughout and stunning up close, but the amount of money he's put into this is frightening all be it pure dedication.

Thats Kev's... I have told him that he isn't to sell it and get rid of his POS Golf instead... to stop being a girl and actual drive it... I believe thats whats gonna happen :)

<tuffty/>

...oh... if you want the seats I believe he would sell them separately... I'll tell him :)

<tuffty/>

Haha cheers for the heads up Paul

How long ago did you have the seats done? They weren't in there last time I saw this I don't think?

Those seats are very tasty :)

Looks like the RS3 that has the quilted bucket seats.

What are you looking to replace the S3 with then?

Seats have been in there since feb 2011

not sure what I will would replace the 8l with tbh all depends how funds are at the time it goes/if it goes. I'd like an 8P S3 or maybe a B7 RS4 but reckon that will be out of my price range :(

Seats have been in there since feb 2011 not sure what I will would replace the 8l with tbh all depends how funds are at the time it goes/if it goes. I'd like an 8P S3 or maybe a B7 RS4 but reckon that will be out of my price range :(
That's what I want next..... B7 RS4 in red....

Is the other s3 owner on here to.

http://bit.ly/1174d8O

2 lovely looking cars.

So two very highly modified S3s for sale on eBay.

Be interesting to see what they both go for.....

Not sure on your budget Kev, but surely the 8P S3 will drop in price as the 8V S3 is released on the road later on in the year.

Very nice Kev, always been a fan of this...good luck with the sale....lets hope it goes to a good home.

Cheers for the kind words guys.

Kev is this going to be at Inters this year?

Lol so petty really but was expected tbh credit to the owner that s3 is one of if not the best s3 I have ever seen.

But my opinion isn't as important as yours, so I should be ignored? Right?

Love the internet.

Reactions: Jason.s
But my opinion isn't as important as yours, so I should be ignored? Right?

Love the internet.

Was actually a joke but I have now realised that you take things far to serious life's fun enjoy it lol

They're generally not funny when they need to be explained. But whatever.

Not usually a fan of the 'bling' look but that S3 is very nice. Well done S3-kev. The paintwork and interior is very tasteful. I love quilted leather seats....reminds me of the Aston Martin DBS :)

I hadn't been on here in a long time until tuffty sent me the link to this now I remember why... Why all the bickering Christ! I don't care if someone's not a fan of my car I've built what I wanted as does everyone period!

NILz I won't be attending Gti inters I'm afraid but possibly will be heading to dubfiction show the following weekend buddy

I hadn't been on here in a long time until tuffty sent me the link to this now I remember why... Why all the bickering Christ! I don't care if someone's not a fan of my car I've built what I wanted as does everyone period!

NILz I won't be attending Gti inters I'm afraid but possibly will be heading to dubfiction show the following weekend buddy

Yup. Which is why you have something totally different that you enjoy. Which is also why I can say I'm not a fan of the seats and its cool.

Sometimes I feel as though "admirers" get more offended about this sort of **** than the owners.

Reactions: s3dave
Appreciate the work that's gone towards the car, but not a fan, sorry.

I feel sad when someone builds a car with X amount of power, and it's a static ornament. Car's are meant to be driven!* <which is a sad statement, coming from myself! :laugh:>

*I'm not suggesting you don't drive it, I'm saying you never cane the crap out of it once in a while!

Last edited:
Reactions: s3dave
This is my only car? Lol

Yep is now did have a mk4 gti but sold that