I WANT NEW WHEELS

Haha, but only 6 miles of driving. The PSS are very quiet and comfortable, but that may be because of the pressures. Waiting for the comeback on correct pressures for 19's.

I had 34 psi on 19s. As it's Quattro i would put same for all.

Think the side on pics also look a bit high.
Did you consider a 30 profile tyre?
Lower it 10 - 15 mm and it would be perfect I think.

YES as I've already said, it was just lowered off the jacks in that pic, it has now settled again

ITS ALL GOOD NOWW

I may get a set of these for my S1, they're similar to the titaniums I have already but would 19's on an S1 be crashy?

A pity that I couldn't get one set to cover both S1 & S3 but the offsets are different.

Forums do become quite expensive :)

They look great! Go really well with Daytona. Really tempted with a set, but will probably wait until I need new tyres and use the stock wheels with winter tyres.

Were they a straight swap or did you need a spigot ring as you mentioned in an earlier post?
Cheers

spigot rings were provided with the wheels as well as new bolts (and locking wheels nuts) and as a bonus, the Audi centre caps were a straight swap - perfect fit. Now that I am happy with :)

Where did you get them ? LD Prestige ? Can you post some more photos with the car settled down

I ordered from eBay Wednesday evening (as well as ordering tyres from Blackcircles), both were dispatched Thursday, both arrived Friday (and fitted by the garage) and fitted to my car today, can't beat that can you.

I will take another pic tomorrow after work (I know I know on a ****** Sunday!)

I was chatting away with the guy fitting the wheels, he has a 140BHP 2009 A3 TDI, it was parked out side, looked nice, he says he doesn't get over 300m from the tank :eek: (directly related to the way he drove it) not chipped/mapped either!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spigot rings were provided with the wheels as well as new bolts (and locking wheels nuts) and as a bonus, the Audi centre caps were a straight swap - perfect fit. Now that I am happy with :)

Cheers. What diameter centre caps do you need as my caps are the star type ones.

What name are the wheels on eBay ? Had a look but can't find them

IMAG0048
IMAG0034

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: splash18, ndk83 and Bristle Hound
Looking good mate, those wheels in that colour really suit the monsoon, although for me it needs lowered! Is it something you plan to do?

The wheels look great , what a difference to the originals, seems to be sitting ok now.

Monopole, I'm going to ask the dreaded question.

Did you fit 92Y or 92Y XL tyres?

Phew ;)

That rim protector ain't gonna do much !

Reactions: monopole
rim protectors = lol, the wheel spokes stick out a we bit

IMAG0052

Reactions: veeeight
Not enough mileage yet to be sure (about 20 done!!!), but they do feel real comfortable, I was expecting 19's to be a little more rough so I'm not sure if 34psi is enough for these, what do you run at?

Not enough mileage yet to be sure (about 20 done!!!), but they do feel real comfortable, I was expecting 19's to be a little more rough so I'm not sure if 34psi is enough for these, what do you run at?

How you finding them now? Assuming you've had the chance to put some miles on them?

18s fit a 1.6 TDI fine, I've had them on mine from new (225/40/18 tyres). I obviously can't compare steering feel to yours, but mine is light as you'd ever want it to be and I've not noticed any tramlining.

Reactions: splash18
I found these alloys here in Greece about 600.00 euros. There are replica but i think the price is very good and i am thinking to put them to my a3 8v