I retrofited the storage packet, almost done need some help. pictures

Eddie

Reaction score
Hi I am interested in retrofiting the storage packet to Audi A3, but I dont have all the part numbers I need. So I will ask around here and hopefuly someone knows them.

This is what I already retrofited.
  • Storage under the driver seat (passenger side is first aid kit) se below for part numbers and retrofit instrucition.
I wont the part numbers to these.
  • The storage behind the both seats (se pic. no1)
  • And the storage infront of passenger side (se pic. no2)
  • The storage under the hatrack (se pic. no3)
Pic no1. - Storage behind the seats
643490_emhfh1.jpg

Pic no2. Storage infront of passanger
643327_guhtil.jpg

Pic no3. Storage under the hatrack
643329_g5trkw.jpg

The storage under the seats where very easy to retrofit you just have to take out the seat then to screw on the storage the part number to the set of screws you need is # 8P0 898 022
Then because I have a left hand drive I used the # 8P0 882 621 01C

part numbers are:
  • 8P0 881 581 4PK - storage box (soul black) left and right
  • 8P0 882 621 01C - bracket for storage box (satin black) left
  • 8P0 002 622 01C - bracket for storage box (satin black) right

I would think carefully about the nets. People have said in the past that they can go baggy after you have had something in them.
My Mk IV GTI has them on the back of the Recaro seats and we do not use them for anything other than thin maps etc and even then, not for long.

prt57

What type of A3 do you have as some of the parts are different between 3-door and 5-door.

The nets on the back of the seats are not available on their own. You have to change the whole seat back cover.

I can print of the parts catalogue pages for you showing all of the 3 items you are interested in if you can let me know if you have a 3 or a 5 door.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I guess it's storage related.....

Whenever I get a courtesy car, it comes with this neat velcro strap thingy that goes around the oil bottle to stick it to the side of the boot.... Any ideas where to get this, and whether you can get it in different sizes?? I'd really like to stop the crap like the windscreen cleaner fluid/water/oil from sliding around... Or does anyone have suggestions as to what a good kind of 'bag' like thing for putting these into is - the crap in halfords looks horrible as f*ck...

Cheers

Ive fitted the net that goes under the parcel shelf (handy but things do have a tendency to pop out of the back of the net) cant grumble to much as it was only £6 off the bay.

I wouldn't mind fitting the extra seat draw, what was the cost?

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I guess it's storage related.....

Whenever I get a courtesy car, it comes with this neat velcro strap thingy that goes around the oil bottle to stick it to the side of the boot.... Any ideas where to get this, and whether you can get it in different sizes?? I'd really like to stop the crap like the windscreen cleaner fluid/water/oil from sliding around... Or does anyone have suggestions as to what a good kind of 'bag' like thing for putting these into is - the crap in halfords looks horrible as f*ck...

Cheers

I've one of these in the boot - velcros to the boot carpet.
http://www.speeding.co.uk/cgi-bin/s...&WD=boot bag&PN=Car_Boot_Tidy_.html#a506#a506

Richard

What type of A3 do you have as some of the parts are different between 3-door and 5-door.

The nets on the back of the seats are not available on their own. You have to change the whole seat back cover.

I can print of the parts catalogue pages for you showing all of the 3 items you are interested in if you can let me know if you have a 3 or a 5 door.

Wow change the whole seat back cover seems very expensive, but let me know the part number of that one to so I could check it up maybe it isent that expensiv.

Greet if you could print of the parts catalogue, I really appreciated that.
I have a 3Doors Audi A3 2004. Whit the grey/light interior see pic.

80740-1088920.jpg

Another forum member was interested in doing a similar exercise as you and got the following prices from Audi...

Audi confirmed prices..

Storage nets fitted £255.88 (Needs new seat backs !)
Rear centre armrest fitted £626.06 (New seat req)

Not cheap!!!

I will post the pages from the parts catalogue in a little while.