I rarely post but...

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
This has prompted me to let off some steam.

If the driver (early to mid 40's) of an A6 2.7tdi in dark grey living in the Hedge End/West End/Botley area of Southampton carries on driving like a complete monkey I’m gonna rip your mirrors off and after that I'm gonna start work on you.

You know what you did this morning (07:48) on entering the M27 at junction 7 and if someone tells you to use your mirrors don’t drag down the entire Audi populous by stating that just Signal and Manoeuvre alone is in the highway code; you know mirrors is in it somewhere so get to use them and in the correct order and you may save your mirrors next time because I am waiting and willing to f**k up one of your mornings.

/RANT OVER.

Hello everyone by the way - long time.

Sorry to ruin your post but I've had moments like yours many times and this is no joke...it is mainly from BMW drivers...officially the worst drivers in the world. Bigheaded t*ts. Sorry...Anyways, WILL THAT AUDI A6 DRIVER OWN UP?!

Sorry to ruin your post but I've had moments like yours many times and this is no joke...it is mainly from BMW drivers...officially the worst drivers in the world. Bigheaded t*ts. Sorry...Anyways, WILL THAT AUDI A6 DRIVER OWN UP?!

I think you’re blind ;) no offence taken :)

Seriously its most drivers of any type cars doing this these days and I'm not here for a BMW / Audi **** fight (besides most BMW drivers got blinkered by the latest pimp Audi lights so moved camp).

I only came on here to rant in all honesty because I was a nats **** away from hitting him in the rear as I slammed on my brakes - so uncalled for as all he was doing was jumping the traffic.

Anyway he sped of as I un-did my seatbelt to have a proper word so I assume his *** was twitching faster than a rabbits nose.

Last edited:
This has prompted me to let off some steam.

If the driver (early to mid 40's) of an A6 2.7tdi in dark grey living in the Hedge End/West End/Botley area of Southampton carries on driving like a complete monkey I’m gonna rip your mirrors off and after that I'm gonna start work on you.

You know what you did this morning (07:48) on entering the M27 at junction 7 and if someone tells you to use your mirrors don’t drag down the entire Audi populous by stating that just Signal and Manoeuvre alone is in the highway code; you know mirrors is in it somewhere so get to use them and in the correct order and you may save your mirrors next time because I am waiting and willing to f**k up one of your mornings.

/RANT OVER.

Hello everyone by the way - long time.

Its not a bog standard A6 with the RS6 badge on the back of it is it?

It ****** me off as well when someone thinks just because they have put there indicator on they can swerve across in front of you without taking into consideration the speed you are doing :motz:

Darn BMW drivers..... :moa:

Something called me back to Audi-Sport today ...

...oh aye, I wanted to post this picture

audi_a6.jpg

:haha:

Last edited:
Audi & BM drivers... Add to that the mugs that drive the nasty tacky dog-sh*t Honda Civic's (new shape spaceship thing) and the worst of all.... Alpha Romeo drivers - MUGS - They drive crap motors that fall apart and think they're in a Ferrari!

Rant over...

Neversaydie - They're never worth it - My Mum gave me a good bit of advice on these mugs that drive like that; they're in your life for 30 seconds... They're not worth doing time for - imagine, you have a word, he get a bit big potatoes and you give him a dry slap - You're getting a spell of HMP for that!

Sound like me, indicate and move it to that gap, but thats london driving for you.

Come on people they expect it.:respekt: