i phone apps, whats your favourite's?

Does Tapatalk work on here?? I'm just old school safari'n my way along??
Sure does, i use it all the time, not just now mind you
Works really well, the only differeance between the lite and full paid version from what i can see is that the pictures load in the full version

im suprised nobodys mentioned "sleep talk recorder"? or have i missed it? its ****** brilliant!!!

I have that program as my missus is a right sleeptalker. Bit gutted though as so far all it's recorded is me snoring one night, our little girl crying as she fell out of bed (it was her 2nd night in a proper bed) and then a random sex session.

It is a brilliant program though. One day I will catch the mrs sleep talking and upload it for you all :)

Just downloaded it. Can't wait to go to bed tonight now.

Have you seen this site where people upload their recordings?? Sleep Talk Recorder
Some funny ones on there.

I have had to stop listening as I was laughing too much and people were looking at me at work. can't wait to upload one of the wife when she talks again. It's so funny. She sleep walked last night, but no talking.

She ran out of bed, and a few minutes later re-appears. Turns out she randomly went downstairs, woke up and came back to bed. haha. It's always entertaining.

any one know if this is on the android market?

I sleep talk and the misses use to record me talking but stopped for a bit.
There is 1 recording left of me talking the moomins in a meeting and they dont speak english so it was a pointless meeting and how her sisters wedding is a farse and something else.

My mrs was sleep talking last night, but she's a mumbler so it struggled to pick anything useful up. I think I need to put my phone on her side of the bed as it seems to have a better mic.

It did catch the cries again as our little girl fell out of bed :laugh::laugh:

Well I tried Sleep Talk Recorder last night and here is what happened..........

I woke up this morning to find that it had only recorded my wake up alarm.

Also, it caused me to have a dream which was about me waking up to find it had recorded strange voices that weren't mine! :scared2:
I almost shat myself and was very relieved when I woke up to find it didn't really happen.

Ha! My good lady wife was listening to those clips from the sleep talker website and was well laughing her socks off. She was excited to actually sleep talk, but alas, all we got was mumbles. :(

Isn't it strange how it can affect your dreams, just thinking about it! On the same principle...I must think about Kylie as i'm falling asleep tonight, it might work.

Well I tried Sleep Talk Recorder last night and here is what happened..........

I woke up this morning to find that it had only recorded my wake up alarm.

Also, it caused me to have a dream which was about me waking up to find it had recorded strange voices that weren't mine! :scared2:
I almost shat myself and was very relieved when I woke up to find it didn't really happen.

haha! not going to lie everytime i set it i sort of pray i dont have a Paranormal activity situation in the morning...

I have that program as my missus is a right sleeptalker. Bit gutted though as so far all it's recorded is me snoring one night, our little girl crying as she fell out of bed (it was her 2nd night in a proper bed) and then a random sex session.

It is a brilliant program though. One day I will catch the mrs sleep talking and upload it for you all :)

ive had some great ones.. the gf started sayin i dont want you walking down the high street with prince charles ive alrady told you!! blinding when you listen back in the morning!!! have also had the random sex session recorded haha! pretty funny listening back to that too... :laugh:

oh and befre you ask no i dont have the recording as i lost my iphone4 so now have a new one :keule:

finally set up iTunes Remote to the hifi so much easier to listen to music now