I love my A3

Philipstormy

Reaction score
Well just done another 100 mile round trip in my car and i just love it!!! i used to hate driving my boring old cars last one was a Renault Megane Dci BORING!!! used to feel drained after a drive and a real effort to get any sort of power out of it!!

Just thought i would share this with you all!!

Go on on this valentines day forget the missus and

'LOVE YOUR AUDI'!!!!:rockwoot:

Hell it could be worse you could be in a FORD!!!!!:no:

i kno how you feel, ok my a3 isnt quite the spec of yours but i drove to amsterdam afew weeks back. It was a good 600miles and i loved every second of it.

however i love my mk1 golf too, its loud and uncomfortable but its MINE! hahahahahahahaha

MK1 Golf!!!! Now dont get me started on how much i love that also!! i also have a 1992 Mk 1 Golf Gti Cabriolet Rivage that i have had for a few years!! love it too bits full leather heated seats and full electrics! quite rare! Love my Old Golfs!!:beerchug:

best car i have ever driven, and ive driven a few as i used to be a car salesman

did a 150mile round trip yesterday, and i have never felt so comfortable in a car

absolutely love it!

Sick of mine...Just waiting for my new 330d m coupe to transfer my plate and its off.

It has been a good car in the 2 1/2 years from new just wanted a change!

I'm loving mine too. Had it 5 months and can't wait for the summer when I can get the roof down.

Nice to see someone likes theres, there not bad cars but ... I drove a Vectra hire car this week and it was better long distance than the A3, it returned better MPG as well even though it was a 1.8 petrol.

As for Fords .... I love em, i really miss my old focus.

Nice to see someone likes theres, there not bad cars but ... I drove a Vectra hire car this week and it was better long distance than the A3, it returned better MPG as well even though it was a 1.8 petrol.

As for Fords .... I love em, i really miss my old focus.

:no:

As it's Valentines day...

Had mine for a year now and it just gets better and better. The engine has really started to loosen up and seems to be getting stronger with each journey. Maybe it's just me learning how to use its power but I'm amazed how strong it's started to pull. I'm really chuffed to bits with it.

I like the way it looks, it's image, the build quality is very good and the interior is a very nice place to be. It's also been 100% reliable. I love it! :wub:

Some threads on here seem to moan about this and that but most, IMO, seem to be minor and are able to be fairly easily fixed. The recent thread about Gala and remote boot opening is a good case in point. I guess it's all about managing your expectations.

The only thing I'm really considering changing is the s-line springs but I knew what I was getting into when I bought. I mean Audi aren't know for making there cars the most dynamic riding and handling machines on the road, are they(?).

I'll be keeping mine for at least another 2 years minimum, possibly 3 and am looking forward to every minuet of it.

Nice to see some one enthusiastic and not moaning for once. Makes a change in this day in age!
I've said it before and i'll say it again... For me, my A3 2.0T Q S-Line is the best all rounder in the Audi range. It just does everything i could ask of it. It's hot hatch quick, classy yet sporty, prestige image, good residual values, practical without being too big (i'm a single man), looks great, relatively economical, cheaper insurance than a Golf GTI, 4WD, great interior, doesn't have the A4's rep image etc etc.... I could go on but you get the message. There's no other car in the Audi range (or many other marques) which ticks so many boxes as a great all round car.

Having said that, i've had it for nearly a year and used to just go out for a spirited drive for the sake of it and i don't seem to anymore. It appears no matter how good a car is i do get bored easily. Thats no reflection on the car though. I'll be looking at 335i's, Cayman/Boxster S's and maybe M3's later this year (nothing else in the Audi range i'm interested in). I don't really commute anymore so i can stretch to something which gets the blood pumping a little more instead of being practical.

A3 is a superb all rounder though and a brilliant middle ground between your run of the mill hatch/family car and a true sports exec.