I highly recommend this product

Nathen

Reaction score
halfords upholstery cleaner, I had loads of stains on my seats and headlining from blackcurrant squash to greasy mechanic fingerprints, and this stuff got rid of them all with ease, I'll put a couple of pics up to show a before and after.
d5ade936f40134ebcf664dab8fd2d26d.jpg
b8992386f94e5ee91bbb11af531cfbc1.jpg
d8be40824ed6f907901a5daa482be798.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbo10 and scotty76
I was about to purchase some AutoGlym interior shampoo...will wait to see your finished pics.

I was about to purchase some AutoGlym interior shampoo...will wait to see your finished pics.
I don't have any before pics of my seats but I promise you they were terrible, had the car 3 years n never cleaned them, this product is honestly really good, as u see from the pics of my seats they are like new, there was a massive blackcurrent stain on the front passenger which is now non existent and there was some random oil stain on the driver seat and the bolster which is gone to, it's a good product and for £3 odd it's worth a try, smells nice to which is also important :) I've got some more greasy mechanic marks on the headlining I'll do a before and after on and post pics if u like.
98e543e8cbcf5a4ee26960f36c75f678.jpg
df1b996bf2f68367a0b2ddefb6d75c60.jpg

What was your method?

Did you just follow the instructions? Only asking as I've been reading up on other peoples tips 'n tricks and some people stray from the manufacturers steps.

What was your method?

Did you just follow the instructions? Only asking as I've been reading up on other peoples tips 'n tricks and some people stray from the manufacturers steps.
I just followed the instructions mate, the only thing I did different was I did alot of scrubbing and working it in on the more ground in marks, the bottle just says spray on wait for 30 seconds and removed with damp cloth, but like I said took all the marks away, i was impressed especially for the price of it.