I HAVE FINALLY BANNED THE WIFE FROM MY CAR......

Lol awww Jesus, okay I gladly admitt I had taken your post the wrong way. Your reply both educated and cheered me up also. I know now you may very well the a happy chappy husband to your wife and your point about if you walking in k9 peanut butter that yes I can imagine that your wife would be the last to clean it up and you be the first. Anyway sorry again I misinterpreted your post. And I god Jerry Kyle?! Lmaim not that big of a **** am I?!? Lol ;)

When I bought my first A4 Quattro 2.8 the wife didn't drive. She then passed her test, at that point I was always commuting on the motorbike. She phoned me one day after passing her test to tell me she'd been out in my quattro (I shat myself at that point) She continued and said 'it drives itself' (meaning the amount of power from the 200bhp v6) I gingerly enquired if the drive went ok , which luckily it did.... the thoughts & general paranoia tore me apart so the following weekend I sold it px for a new Mondeo. We had that for 5 years and then I bought my current A4, safe in the knowledge that she now had 5 years experience and 5 years of training for parking next to kerbs whilst owning a car with alloys, I even made it easy for her by always buying the Pirelli P6000's with the side wall band rim protector. I was still comuting on the bike at this stage.....

So a couple of weeks later after buying the second A4 we were out at the weekend and she asked if she could drive the car home. No problem I said, until we got into our area and I experienced speed humps....she doesn't slow down for them. This abosultely drained me, the car is low anyway, sport suspension and shes going over speed bumps and those ridiculous square bumps without slowing down at all. She really needs a 4x4 or a transit van....she had also smoked in the car.

That weekend I went out and bought her her own car, another Mondeo, X pack Saloon , all leather so it's wipe clean and wont absorb smoke and the best thing a mondeo is for is literally floating over those square bumps, but 2 months ago one of the front springs snapped (common on diesel mondy's anyway) but not helped by her complete lack of respect for an automobile, but it's a year and a half later now, she's not driven my Audi since (took her off insurance to reduce temptation).

With an increased regard for MY Audi... as I seldom have the kids in it anymore....or her with her cups of tea so it's always beautiful inside.....although she's reversed her mondeo into the Audi twice...once into the front bumper and once into the back bumper, both superficial damage that mostly polished out but I still know its there (I have considered claiming from her insurance... I pay for it anyway)

So advice to anyone owning an Audi who's proud of it..... Dont let anyone else in it, and definitley don't let your lover drive it as it'll end in tears sooner or later....she'll resent you for not letting her in it then buying her a ford for half the price, then probably deliberatly reverse into both ends of it.

When I bought my first A4 Quattro 2.8 the wife didn't drive. She then passed her test, at that point I was always commuting on the motorbike. She phoned me one day after passing her test to tell me she'd been out in my quattro (I shat myself at that point) She continued and said 'it drives itself' (meaning the amount of power from the 200bhp v6) I gingerly enquired if the drive went ok , which luckily it did.... the thoughts & general paranoia tore me apart so the following weekend I sold it px for a new Mondeo. We had that for 5 years and then I bought my current A4, safe in the knowledge that she now had 5 years experience and 5 years of training for parking next to kerbs whilst owning a car with alloys, I even made it easy for her by always buying the Pirelli P6000's with the side wall band rim protector. I was still comuting on the bike at this stage.....

So a couple of weeks later after buying the second A4 we were out at the weekend and she asked if she could drive the car home. No problem I said, until we got into our area and I experienced speed humps....she doesn't slow down for them. This abosultely drained me, the car is low anyway, sport suspension and shes going over speed bumps and those ridiculous square bumps without slowing down at all. She really needs a 4x4 or a transit van....she had also smoked in the car.

That weekend I went out and bought her her own car, another Mondeo, X pack Saloon , all leather so it's wipe clean and wont absorb smoke and the best thing a mondeo is for is literally floating over those square bumps, but 2 months ago one of the front springs snapped (common on diesel mondy's anyway) but not helped by her complete lack of respect for an automobile, but it's a year and a half later now, she's not driven my Audi since (took her off insurance to reduce temptation).

With an increased regard for MY Audi... as I seldom have the kids in it anymore....or her with her cups of tea so it's always beautiful inside.....although she's reversed her mondeo into the Audi twice...once into the front bumper and once into the back bumper, both superficial damage that mostly polished out but I still know its there (I have considered claiming from her insurance... I pay for it anyway)

So advice to anyone owning an Audi who's proud of it..... Dont let anyone else in it, and definitley don't let your lover drive it as it'll end in tears sooner or later....she'll resent you for not letting her in it then buying her a ford for half the price, then probably deliberatly reverse into both ends of it.

HAHA Brilliant! :laugh:

My missus is insured to drive my S3, it drops the insurance premium down you know! She hardly uses it though, I let her borrow it when it snowed earlier in the year because I had to borrow her Toyota Rav4(which I purchased for her anyways) for work.

Agree with most of the things you said, she managed to kerb one of my rare alloys, reverse it into a post(now fixed) and a few other minor things, so totally with you brother! :friends: