I have a confession to make!!!

S32B

Reaction score
A certain member beginning with J will love this one!!!

I had my manual S3 for just over 2.5 years and loved it, I always fought the corner of the manual gearbox when it came up in the vs s-tronic thread :)

So when I ordered the A5 coupe I thought I'd give the s-tronic a go, mainly because the A5 is more of a cruiser and the s-tronic suites it better.

So 6 weeks of ownership on= The s-tronic is fantastic, I can't explain to people why it's so good, I just love it and have no regrets whatsoever!!! I had read people saying about lag at junctions etc, so to combat this I just pull it back into sport mode when I want to get away quickly, once done pull back again into normal drive mode! No lag at all :)

If/when I go back in the S3 will I get manual or s-tronic????? s-tronic any day of the week :p:D

Reactions: azibux1, SJR88 and MikeParkin
lol posted in the wrong forum, should be in the 8V one! The people in there will get it :p

*EDIT* Thanks for moving it to the correct forum ;) Too many xmas drinks today :p

Last edited:
A certain member beginning with J will love this one!!!

I had my manual S3 for just over 2.5 years and loved it, I always fought the corner of the manual gearbox when it came up in the vs s-tronic thread :)

So when I ordered the A5 coupe I thought I'd give the s-tronic a go, mainly because the A5 is more of a cruiser and the s-tronic suites it better.

So 6 weeks of ownership on= The s-tronic is fantastic, I can't explain to people why it's so good, I just love it and have no regrets whatsoever!!! I had read people saying about lag at junctions etc, so to combat this I just pull it back into sport mode when I want to get away quickly, once done pull back again into normal drive mode! No lag at all :)

If/when I go back in the S3 will I get manual or s-tronic????? s-tronic any day of the week :p:D

I'd never had one before the R32 but I wouldn't want to not have one anymore, 9 years in that and nearly a year in the S3 so far.

Reactions: Audi Bairn