I got it dyno'd

Leevr

Reaction score

20191115 153435 3024x1470

Reactions: Bristle Hound, wab172uk, mike170 and 4 others
Happy days @Leevr great figures! How’s the clutch now ?
Still not 100%, but ok driving. Town traffic is a bit of a faff. As I need to give it revs, it tends to catch the car in front quicker as I cant really move of with minimal revs. Need to leave myself a bit more than usual space. Spirited driving is a proper hoot. All the noise pump and ceremony. What I say is why have a bright green quiet car.

Reactions: MikeParkin
Still not 100%, but ok driving. Town traffic is a bit of a faff. As I need to give it revs, it tends to catch the car in front quicker as I cant really move of with minimal revs. Need to leave myself a bit more than usual space. Spirited driving is a proper hoot. All the noise pump and ceremony. What I say is why have a bright green quiet car.

Glad to hear your enjoying it now haha. I have recently but a GFB DV+ On and what a difference, gear changes are smoother, throttle response is better and holds boost better. Not sure if you have one but I wish I’d bought one years ago.

Reactions: Leevr
Glad to hear your enjoying it now haha. I have recently but a GFB DV+ On and what a difference, gear changes are smoother, throttle response is better and holds boost better. Not sure if you have one but I wish I’d bought one years ago.
Just had a read up on it. Do you get the gear change whoosh? Is it DIY fit?

Reactions: MikeParkin

Well I get that anyway with my intake mate. It’s not a hard job at all.

sorry to butt in but the dv+ isn't like a blow off valve so no noise what it essentially does is replace the plastic slide inside your own valve with a metal one with a stronger spring which makes it less prone to leaks and more reliable at holding boost , as far as diy is concerned it's a 20 min job to fit