I am stuffed!

Today is ok, is pi$$ing it down here, so everyone is on a downer, i might have to liven things up a little this afternoon tho, lets see how i feel and how bored i get..

Tell you what works a treat is being overly nice to everyone you speak to with the pleases, the thank yous, the of course thats not a problem at all approach, people will start to think you are on drugs or something VERY QUICKLY....try it, it really works!!!

yeah p*ssing down here aswell :-| Weird how every one does all strange and on downers when it rains! ahh good luck with cheering your lot up.
Lol ahh i do that now and then and they all get p*ssed off and then end up igoring me or shouting and im like calm down sir i was only asking how you are haha and be polite

Hehe, why thank you kind sir, its been an absoloute pleasure talking to you today, have yourself a wonderful evening and weekend, and i hope the weather doesnt get you too down..(insert fake exxagerated laugh)..all the best speak to you...

The NILZ Meister!!!!

I'm still alive, about to head off to work, better take my Laptop this time round, time to get stuffed again lol. :yum::)

Aww good to hear your alive i was all worried then! haha
What hours you working today?
haha time to get stuffed! still waiting for my food could you find out when your in work when it will be here please

Hehe, why thank you kind sir, its been an absoloute pleasure talking to you today, have yourself a wonderful evening and weekend, and i hope the weather doesnt get you too down..(insert fake exxagerated laugh)..all the best speak to you...

The NILZ Meister!!!!

Lmao...Aww i couldnt take some one speaking to me like or i'd start laughing if i spoke to some one like that.

I'd be likE SHUT UP :banghead:

So Jo, what happens if someone wants to order at 11.01 and you aint there???

Tut tut

I'll go back to my note about managers earlier...hehe!!!

On a serious note, do you actually eat while you are at work, if so do you not get bored of it, I know I would, also do you really deliver to our neck of the woods, or would I have to go to some of your cousins in our area?? tehe!!???

Lol but i can ****** off because im the boss! Enjoy being your own boss?
Get busy on a friday night?

Yup, Fri/Sat's are bread and butter days, easily the busiest days of the week, I have a great bunch of staff I trust, so all is good, I'm not under much stress even when it's chocablok.

So Jo, what happens if someone wants to order at 11.01 and you aint there???

Tut tut

I'll go back to my note about managers earlier...hehe!!!

On a serious note, do you actually eat while you are at work, if so do you not get bored of it, I know I would, also do you really deliver to our neck of the woods, or would I have to go to some of your cousins in our area?? tehe!!???

It goes dead after 10.30ish, which is why I leave, I'd stay til closing if it was still busy!
Yup, I eat my own food, but like you say, it gets a bit boring every now and then, hence my love for Burgers, KFC and Full English Breakfast with a mug of Tea. :)

KFC....MMMMMMM!!!!

When we were in Egypt and Dubai this year the KFCs over there were doing a Mighty Zinger Burger, it was basically a Zinger, but with 2 burgers in there, they were awesome!!!

I literally had them everyday we were there as you couldnt trust anything else there!!!

I wasnt complaining tho' :)

KFC....MMMMMMM!!!!

When we were in Egypt and Dubai this year the KFCs over there were doing a Mighty Zinger Burger, it was basically a Zinger, but with 2 burgers in there, they were awesome!!!

I literally had them everyday we were there as you couldnt trust anything else there!!!

I wasnt complaining tho' :)

Damn you!!, you are making my mouth water with that Mighty Zinger Burger! :drool:

Oh i forgot to add, including a large fries and a HUUUUGE drink, it only came to £3.20!!!!

Hmmmmm

Mighty+Zinger.JPG

2238119664_28498e7175.jpg

and a picture of nilz eating it

2238118750_6c7019146b.jpg

OOOIIIIII!!!!

Thats not even me you cheeky $hit!!

But boy does that burger look GOOOOD!!!