I am stuffed!

ahh where you work? I thought 11pm was bad finish but 12am i couldnt do that only a hour but still!

I'm running a Take-Away if you hadn't guessed by now, we close at 12, and we deliver, my shop's called XXXXXX XXXXXX, and the address is XXX XXXXXX XXXX, telephone number is XXXX XXX XXXX. :)

he wont give you the address but if you ever drive in birmingham, look for this

San%20Francisco-Jo%20Jo%27s%20Cafe.JPG

I'm running a Take-Away if you hadn't guessed by now, we close at 12, and we deliver, my shop's called XXXXXX XXXXXX, and the address is XXX XXXXXX XXXX, telephone number is XXXX XXX XXXX. :)

right jo all i can say is good luck with the diet i couldnt diet if i run a take away i love them lol! And thanks for the shop name and address and the number be ordering some food after 11:arco:

Hey morning everyone...whose for a Fryup then???

MMMMM..

Thanks for the coat Ricks, i needed it this morning, with the amount of rain we had....lol

I'm off on the sick, so will be having a diet of cream cakes and tea for lunch.

lol d*mn you jo! haha
I was really lookingh forward to a take away
Looks like i'll have to wait till i finish work at 11 :(

Why dont you order it now and that will give enough time for Jo to cook it, then eat it, then cook another portion and eat that, then finally cook one more and then start delivering it to you in Cardiff, just for him to eat it on the way, pull over at a local one to you, get the same order and deliver it just in time for you to finish, with a BK WHOPPER of a delivery charge!! :)

Hehehe, i am so bored at work, well not bored, more pee'd, as it so busy and im just bein silly now!!! woohoo 2hrs, 2 mins and 37secs left till hometime!!!

Why dont you order it now and that will give enough time for Jo to cook it, then eat it, then cook another portion and eat that, then finally cook one more and then start delivering it to you in Cardiff, just for him to eat it on the way, pull over at a local one to you, get the same order and deliver it just in time for you to finish, with a BK WHOPPER of a delivery charge!! :)

lol yeees i just placed the order said i should get it about half 10 haha
in work and manager p*ssed me off every day since last wednesday!

Hehehe, i am so bored at work, well not bored, more pee'd, as it so busy and im just bein silly now!!! woohoo 2hrs, 2 mins and 37secs left till hometime!!!

lucky you lol i finish in 7hours 48minutes and 23seconds :D
and im sat right next to my manager yayyyyyyy!

LOL...managers, who needs them hey!!!

7 hours hey, i would probably be digesting my kebab by then, with no salad and extra fat sauce, coz im not fat!! ;)

LOL...managers, who needs them hey!!!

7 hours hey, i would probably be digesting my kebab by then, with no salad and extra fat sauce, coz im not fat!! ;)

I dont know sure i dont need this one one minute he a nice guy get on with him well laugh and joke next his head stuck up his **** and he trys using things against you and says he does favours for you haha!

Me i dont like kebab there minging lol...Lucky you not fat. where you actually work? Office im taking seeing your on this lol

Yea u do get some ***** dont you, some are ok and then theres some that dont know what the hecks going!!

Thats right, i work in an office, in IT, this place was quiet until i started...LOL, soon woke everyone up...hehe!!!

As for kebabs, they are the bestest food in the whole wide world!!! YUMMY!!

Anyway, im going to try and sneak off early, so enjoy your evenings at work, and you never know if im not doing anything, i will be back in abit!!

Yea u do get some ***** dont you, some are ok and then theres some that dont know what the hecks going!!

Thats right, i work in an office, in IT, this place was quiet until i started...LOL, soon woke everyone up...hehe!!!

As for kebabs, they are the bestest food in the whole wide world!!! YUMMY!!

Anyway, im going to try and sneak off early, so enjoy your evenings at work, and you never know if im not doing anything, i will be back in abit!!

lol well my mate gets 45minutes break and then 15minutes later (we on the same team) but he rather take half hour and then add the two 15 together to make 30min no other managers have a problem with that. But the new one does now he said to him well how about i do this you take 30mins now and later i pay you for half pay and then pay you teh other half when i feel like it 3-6months down the line lol. He so cheeky!

Yes can tell your abit load you remind me of some one i work with and myself (a bit load in work) and always get told to return to my seat lol! And stop wondering around and chatting. Enjoy your job?

you sound like my friend he loves kebabs and if you bad mouth them he not a happy boy lol..Haha i'll try two managers ****** me off now! Enjoy your evening. Wonder where jo is this evening:uhm:

Ricks, you pulled out all the stops for that one, absolute classic mate!!!

When you're sliding into first
And your pants begin to burst
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're sliding into two
And your pants are filled with goo
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're sliding into third
And you feel a greasy ****
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're sliding into home
And your pants are filled with foam
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're getting in a state
cos' you've left it very late
diarrohea diarrohea

When it comes out of your bum
like a bullet from a gun
diarrohea diarrohea

When it runs down your leg
like a scrambled egg
diarrohea diarrohea

You know its not very funny
but it's very hot and runny
diarrohea diarrohea

Feel free to add to the song as you please.....

When you're sliding into first
And your pants begin to burst
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're sliding into two
And your pants are filled with goo
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're sliding into third
And you feel a greasy ****
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're sliding into home
And your pants are filled with foam
diarrohea, diarrohea

When you're getting in a state
cos' you've left it very late
diarrohea diarrohea

When it comes out of your bum
like a bullet from a gun
diarrohea diarrohea

When it runs down your leg
like a scrambled egg
diarrohea diarrohea

You know its not very funny
but it's very hot and runny
diarrohea diarrohea

Feel free to add to the song as you please.....

LMAO! Where did you get that song from?!

Its an old playground classic!!!

Oh man this thread has really turned $hit aint it...haha!!!

Haha quite good...im stressed now and been in work too much this week. and now have a problem with my car :3sadwalk::banghead:

p.s take it you got bored at home and decided to come back on here haha!
I think you love this site abit too much:happy:

Hmmm i think so....oh well thats what happens when you have an Audi!!!

Whats up with your car, it aint got the $hits has it???

Hi guys, what have I missed then? :)

Working daytime shift today, forgot to take my lappy to work. :( Glad everyone's having fun without me, and your delivery is going to be a bit late Ben. :moa:

And now he has gone again....its Friday...woohoo!!!!

Probably not dude, how comes, are you??

I will be there tomorrow morning though till early afternoon, you got your unit fitted yet and is it all working now??

Hi guys, what have I missed then? :)

Working daytime shift today, forgot to take my lappy to work. :( Glad everyone's having fun without me, and your delivery is going to be a bit late Ben. :moa:

Jo abit late?! Mate its nearly 24hours LATE! hope you have a good excuse?:laugh: How work going so far? Yes we are having alot of fun in this thread keeps me going through the day haha!

Today is ok, is pi$$ing it down here, so everyone is on a downer, i might have to liven things up a little this afternoon tho, lets see how i feel and how bored i get..

Tell you what works a treat is being overly nice to everyone you speak to with the pleases, the thank yous, the of course thats not a problem at all approach, people will start to think you are on drugs or something VERY QUICKLY....try it, it really works!!!