I am giving up with reversing LEDs .. all beeping

P

Peto Pedro

Guys anybody know which are the PROPER not rubbish quality reversing LEDs ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• IMG_20181223_194949.jpg
    IMG_20181223_194949.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
Of all the rear LEDs worth changing, why reverse lights? Barring fog lights, they are not used very often. Have you changed any others on the rear lights?

I changed mine as I couldn't see sh*t when reversing, coupled with early dark nights it was well worth a tenner IMO.

Of all the rear LEDs worth changing, why reverse lights? Barring fog lights, they are not used very often. Have you changed any others on the rear lights?
Of course all fronts changed .. They are ok no dash beep..
BUT BUT. One occasionally throw beep .. "right dipped" I have one more but it's pain to replace.. Because won't fit easy like original bulb..
Rears slightly easier to replace

Of course all fronts changed .. They are ok no dash beep..
BUT BUT. One occasionally throw beep .. "right dipped" I have one more but it's pain to replace.. Because won't fit easy like original bulb..
Rears slightly easier to replace
I have done front/rear indicators. No warnings
Done rear brake lights but throwing Dash bulb out. What are you running on rear brake lights and what year is your car?

May I ask a question?

why are all of you not using EmTuning/T8ups for all your LED needs. seems like no one is complaining about errors with their bulbs and he is a supporter of the forum? Also just for an added source as I am on the other side of the pond: DeAutoLED is a great source. No errors for my 2009 with all bulbs now LED inside and out.

Out of interest, what have you used up front?
Out of interest, what have you used up front?
For dipped headlight
And for distant red ones and for DRL's white smaller ones..
Edit: and for fog lights those silver with fan for cooling ...
And I have leds for front indicators as well

Attachments

• IMG_20181228_142834.jpg
    IMG_20181228_142834.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
  • IMG_20181228_200101.jpg
    IMG_20181228_200101.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20181228_200743.jpg
    IMG_20181228_200743.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_20181228_200737.jpg
    IMG_20181228_200737.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
May I ask a question?

why are all of you not using EmTuning/T8ups for all your LED needs. seems like no one is complaining about errors with their bulbs and he is a supporter of the forum? Also just for an added source as I am on the other side of the pond: DeAutoLED is a great source. No errors for my 2009 with all bulbs now LED inside and out.
Man , not everybody knows what em tuning or some t8 is.. there are TONS of options and ppl just go for them.. I went physically to guys shop which they sell on ebay .. and they don't know only when buyer tells them .. because many car brands some don't warns and some does.. especially volkswagen and audi beeps
And they then pas sit to their supplier.. but all are chnia .. I know.. some are good some not..

May I ask a question?

I think for most it is down to saving money on everything these days thinking someday they will get a bargain , as for myself i purchase all bulbs from @t8ups and have found them always to be great quaity and worth that little extra for less hassle , buy once is my Motto

Reactions: t8ups
I think for most it is down to saving money on everything these days thinking someday they will get a bargain , as for myself i purchase all bulbs from @t8ups and have found them always to be great quaity and worth that little extra for less hassle , buy once is my Motto
I paid for 4x headlights + 2x indicators + 2x drl's + 2x fogs = £100
I got number plate 2x led's they are OK .. £5.12
I wasted like £30 pounds for reversing leds I have 3x pairs beeping.. So I spent another £8.23 what @kcpism suggested so finger crossed will be OK
But LED story doesn't end .. I have ordered Boot led + Glove Box led another £7.78
Then I need rear indicators.. ( I don't see much difference at front .. from HIDs .. maybe because it is orange)
Then I need rear brake ones .. then rear fog brake ones jesus .. Only now am realising car has like 30 bulbs in car .. and everyone thinks just two headlights ,drls and that's it haha :D

why would you put LED's in your fogs ? You will not be able to see anything with them if its fogyy and its illegal to use them if its not.
kkp0897, if you have a black edition with tinted glass you cant see anything out the back when reversing at night, you might as well be in a van. LED's can only help here.

why would you put LED's in your fogs ? You will not be able to see anything with them if its fogyy and its illegal to use them if its not.
kkp0897, if you have a black edition with tinted glass you cant see anything out the back when reversing at night, you might as well be in a van. LED's can only help here.
Illegal? Wth? Since when??
They strongly help to the sides you see where road ends so you won't take walls or barriers at night . Or when animal is about to jump or cross you will see eyes reflecting miles in front..

Its alway been illegal to use them if its not seriosly foggy.
I dont ever remember using them in the 20 years i have had audi's :)

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q400.htm
I only at night on motorway of course or when is rainy and dark..
Many cars I see opposite use them.. And there is one stupidly weird car don't know if it's nissan has 6 lights separate on like some alien or what that looks too much but not leds..

I bought and fitted an interior kit today, glove box and boot, vanity mirrors, map lights ,and interior lights front and back, 10 LED's £9.99 inc post :)

I bought and fitted an interior kit today, glove box and boot, vanity mirrors, map lights ,and interior lights front and back, 10 LED's £9.99 inc post :)
I don't want white leds above me it is too bright girlfriend complaining on normal stock light too bright :D

I did that too and was a nice little upgrade (also from aliexpress) also updated to front and rear map reading light fixings in the process so the kids can read in the back without lighting the whole rear up!

I have LED fogs that switch from pure white for driving(not illegal here) and then 3000k yellow for fog or rain. Just depends on what type of bulb ya purchase

I prefer interior like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181230_023148.jpg
    Screenshot_20181230_023148.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 193
Like the inside off a strip / pole dancing club , why not get the changing interior lights and make more like a Disco .:thumbs up:

Reactions: S.
You cant see the glitter ball hanging from the rear veiw mirror. :)

Like the inside off a strip / pole dancing club , why not get the changing interior lights and make more like a Disco .:thumbs up:
:D

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 156
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 176
Wow you got yours fast! No reason why they shouldn’t be, mine are still spot on.

I’ve havent found a use for the ‘gift’ yet though...
Amazing .. Quality shop!

Attachments

• IMG_20190102_182011.jpg
    IMG_20190102_182011.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 156
Reactions: Gazwould
Glad I could help! :icon thumright:
And here is boot and glove box
I’ve ordered different ones but with harder bash they went in :D

Attachments

• IMG_20190102_190745.jpg
    IMG_20190102_190745.jpg