I am dreaming??

john2garden

Gonad
Reaction score
I've just driven past a shell garage and it was 1.03 per litre for unleaded!!

Someone has even had to draw in felt - tip a big '1' because there are no spare numbers on the price sign.

As if things were not expensive enough in this country with petrol going up every other week.

What a joke.:motz:

LottieA3 said:
I know, its bad isn't it.

But then when I was in Manchester at the weekend, the price of fuel there was dirt cheap.

It'll go back down soon again, it always does.

I'll hold you to that!

Good old Derv broke through the £1/L barrier a while ago in Lincolnshire.

1.06 v-power in Leamington.
I signed up for that pipeline card and have received nothing but emails stating its still going to happen! what a load of crap

Yup, it all £1+/litre around Solihull now for both unleaded and diesel, good thing I have a 5p off a litre voucher from Tescos, saved me around 2 quid off a tank of derv for the Passat.

jojo said:
Yup, it all £1+/litre around Solihull now for both unleaded and diesel, good thing I have a 5p off a litre voucher from Tescos, saved me around 2 quid off a tank of derv for the Passat.

A whole two pounds?!?!?! And what will you spend this new found wealth on?

Nah joking, couldnt you buy one of those home filter kits and use old cooking oil to power the Passat? Would save on disposal costs as well methink...

unkle said:
A whole two pounds?!?!?! And what will you spend this new found wealth on?

Well that's the thing, a 5p saving per litre of fuel is around 2 quid per tank(£40-45 a tank), so we are currently paying around £2 extra for our tanks of fuel with the current prices compared to last month... not a lot you say, that's around £75 a year more with the current mileage I'm covering in the Passat only, and I have a few more cars on the drive also...

The V-power unleaded just hit 1.05.9 up here...daylight f'in robbery IMO. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have opted for having my car mapped for V-power, but then again I guess I'd be getting butt-r@ped whatever fuel I put in it!

Sorry for bump, just came across this, I wish we were paying these prices now!!!!

haha, i didnt see the dates.

I was thinking that 1.03/litre was a bargain, infact I was looking at buying a tanker an heading there as soon as.... then I saw the date