I almost had it...

Adrie

Reaction score
I was going to collect my Sportback today at 18:00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I couldn't make it however because the highway was completely blocked because of 2 car crashes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif Someone doesn't want me to drive this nice car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif First a 3 week delay and now this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif It's driving me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I've now got a new apointment tomorrow at 09:00.

Please, pray with me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif so that everything goes well after all

PS. I may post some pictures of the inside later this week with my brand new Becker Mexico Pro

How annoying!!

good luck for the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
60 miles on the odo is a bit excessive for a pdi test drive !

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I contacted the salesman and he doesn't understand it either. He didn't give me a clear answer but it seems likes he's ignoring that they did it. I'm going to escalate it to the leasing company.
Image everything that could have happened during those 60 miles. It certainly isn't a happy thought.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
60 miles on the odo is a bit excessive for a pdi test drive !

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I contacted the salesman and he doesn't understand it either. He didn't give me a clear answer but it seems likes he's ignoring that they did it. I'm going to escalate it to the leasing company.
Image everything that could have happened during those 60 miles. It certainly isn't a happy thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its always worrying that they have allowed some one to use it for a test drive..... it does happen.
If mine has many miles on the clock on Thursday morning I will not accept it....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif