I’ve finally moved on!

RO65ERS

Reaction score
I haven’t posted in a very long time, and for those who do know me, knows I have a dislike for my s3!

I’ve said to my wife for years now that when I’m 30 I’m going to buy a new car, well today is my birthday!
I initially went to look for a used rs6! But once I saw this, it was love at first sight!

I’m letting the dealership hold on to it until March so I can have a 20 plate! And I’m stoked to have it!

FEE05A94 C832 4407 B3ED E8D3DE309A20

I’ll still be popping in and viewing threads, but I’ll keep to not posting for a while I think!

thanks for being a good bunch to be with!

Reactions: Matty_S3&S5, SPIKE_, Jcbmally and 14 others
Love the new car. Colour is awesome.

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and RO65ERS
Congratulation on your new car. Bold colour. Not for everyone, but it'll look fab.

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and RO65ERS
The colour is the selling point to me, I’ve always wanted something in your face!

Reactions: Leevr, Jcbmally, pburv and 1 other person
I haven’t posted in a very long time, and for those who do know me, knows I have a dislike for my s3!

I’ve said to my wife for years now that when I’m 30 I’m going to buy a new car, well today is my birthday!
I initially went to look for a used rs6! But once I saw this, it was love at first sight!

I’m letting the dealership hold on to it until March so I can have a 20 plate! And I’m stoked to have it!

View attachment 197527

I’ll still be popping in and viewing threads, but I’ll keep to not posting for a while I think!

thanks for being a good bunch to be with!
Which one's your wife???:whistle2: Only kidding mate.
That's a great looking car. You lucky so and so.:thumbs up:

and yes I could live with that colour... Wouldn't mind an RSQ3...I think my Jackie would divorce me though:blink:

Reactions: Jcbmally
Not for the shy and retiring! Looks great, enjoy.

TX.

Edit - I see you fell for the VIP Event "trick" ;)

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, S32B, Jcbmally and 1 other person
Not for the shy and retiring! Looks great, enjoy.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

didn’t even know they had an event on, was just driving past and actually wanted to see an rs6! Then fell in love with this.

Reactions: Leevr and Terminator x
Congrats on the purchase. It is a brave colour which I think looks great, but the wife thinks it’s terrible!

Is it a sport back version?

I was in a dealership the other week and the guy came out with "The deal ends tomorrow, after that the price will go up", I said "Oh never mind I'll have to wait, I'm in work tomorrow so can't come back" and walked out :p They must think we were born yesterday :D

Reactions: pburv, RO65ERS, Sandra and 1 other person
Congrats on the purchase. It is a brave colour which I think looks great, but the wife thinks it’s terrible!

Is it a sport back version?

It’s not the sport back version. To me it doesn’t make any difference.

I get it’s not to everyone’s taste, but to me it’s actually perfect! I know it’s going to get a lot of mixed attention

I was in a dealership the other week and the guy came out with "The deal ends tomorrow, after that the price will go up", I said "Oh never mind I'll have to wait, I'm in work tomorrow so can't come back" and walked out :p They must think we were born yesterday :D

The said the same to me, but if they want the sale the offers will always be there.
The best part for me in my deal was getting out of my neg eq S3.

If anything they were lucky, I was in a very rare good mood because it was my birthday lol.

Looks great, my local dealer sold one in the same colour recently.

I think an RS model can get away with a bold colour like that.

Reactions: RO65ERS