I’m at a loose end, please help! S3 8V intermittent rough idle.

Damo S

@Leedavies_S3 was this sorted in the end? The intake n205 correct the problem?

I have all the same, done everything of the above namely, Plugs, Coils, PCV, Catch tank - going to send the top set injectors in for cleaning within the next day or so (was done about 12 months ago)

I am curious as although im getting multiple misfires on Cyl 4 which is leading me to the injectors i had and still have this issue with the Over performance Camshaft fault (I think its P0011) which might be attributed to these listed above.

wouldnt it be better to switch 3 and 4 injectors around to see if that shifts the problem to cylinder 3 first?

CDM

wouldnt it be better to switch 3 and 4 injectors around to see if that shifts the problem to cylinder 3 first?

It does make sense but have the opportunity to get them checked and cleaned for free so just delving straight in
I was just curious so that if it doesn't solve the probe 100% I know where to look next

Damo S

It does make sense but have the opportunity to get them checked and cleaned for free so just delving straight in
I was just curious so that if it doesn't solve the probe 100% I know where to look next

Fair enough. I'd still switch them round though in case its failing rather than just blocked / dirty

Callum5

@Leedavies_S3 was this sorted in the end? The intake n205 correct the problem?

I have all the same, done everything of the above namely, Plugs, Coils, PCV, Catch tank - going to send the top set injectors in for cleaning within the next day or so (was done about 12 months ago)

I am curious as although im getting multiple misfires on Cyl 4 which is leading me to the injectors i had and still have this issue with the Over performance Camshaft fault (I think its P0011) which might be attributed to these listed above.

It turned out to be my n205 bud, sent it into Audi and they replaced it under warranty.