Hybrid turbo problem A4 B8 3.0TDI

jonesy3.2v6

Reaction score
Hi guys need a bit of help just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. As stated on the title iv got a A4 3.0tdi ill go through the mods first so it has a big front mount intercooler K&N panel filter hybrid turbo hot and cold by AET TURBOS EGR delete DPF and CAT removed 3" straight through exhaust and downpipe i also have pedal box for throttle response . So the problem i have is i only had the cold side of the turbo hybrided at first and got a rolling road tune and it made some nice power 356.9 bhp with 737nm with minimal smoke i decided to then get AET to do the hot side of the turbo so it is fully hybrided so had this done and book back in with RIC at unicorn developments so had it tuned to find no gain in power if anything I'd lost 7 bhp we are clueless to what is wrong im still running a 2 bar mapp sensor so any suggestions would be great coz i haven't a clue what else I can do the car should be running 380 bhp min

Reactions: Misikee
What engine code?
Whats the spec of the turbo?
What other supporting mods?
Any logs?
All the supporting mods are listed on the thread pal not sure of the figures on the turbo all I was told by set is its capable of 380 to 400 bhp

If it's a CCWA I think Bobby has said that the flow on those is not so good. More pressure than a CAPA as standard but not as much flow capacity.