Hybrid K03 turbo

still researching it all, and also looking for a cheap ko3 so my car is still useable until i source all parts.
the company Byzan a4 has used seem to be good, might give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do.

Nothing mate, just want to get another turbo on the cheap that I can have the hybrid work done, means I can still use my car in the meantime

spoke to the guy at scroll products today via email. he informs me that he cannot produce a hybrid turbo for the a3 that will produce roughly 270/280 bhp, that i'm after. i believe he can upgrade the compressor wheel but cannot upgrade the turbine on the transverse manifold because it is not centric ans will not fit on the lathe.
any views on this?
i know cr turbos can produce the hybrid turbo, k03 with k04 internals, i am not sure if this inlcudes the turbine or not

CR's is RS6/K04 so includes the turbine yes

the fact this guy cannot machine eccentric is verging on OMG..
4 jaw chuck? Jig fixture?

He has'nt really tried very hard has he

yes this suprised me too, does anyone know of anywhere else that can produce a hybrid turbo capable of the 270/280bhp i am after?

I know they have currently just moved to larger premesis etc and are still re setting up. Maybe that has a bearing on it?
Sorry Plunky, he has never let me down.

yes this suprised me too, does anyone know of anywhere else that can produce a hybrid turbo capable of the 270/280bhp i am after?

what's wrong with CR turbo's Liam? you're not going to get it any cheaper than them for sure, and they're the ones that Bill has done testing with so we know it works well.

I'd go with the CR one definately. Infact, when funds afford in the new year, I'm going to do just that.

yeah they are my first choice mate, was just scoping about a bit to see what was out there.

just a question i'm trying to answer, will the yellow top injectors, used in the vauxhall c20let lumps be ok to use with the hybrid? their alot cheaper than buying ones from an LCR or similar

just had a thought Nick, in the new year, if you have the funds, and i do! we could see if CR turbos could sort out some kind of multi turbo discount? might be worth a go??

yeah they are my first choice mate, was just scoping about a bit to see what was out there.

just a question i'm trying to answer, will the yellow top injectors, used in the vauxhall c20let lumps be ok to use with the hybrid? their alot cheaper than buying ones from an LCR or similar

I hope so, it's whats going in mine. 340cc rated at 3 bar iirc

good good, and their a straight fit?
just posted on your thread regarding your spare ones Byzan A4