HPA Gen1 Haldex controller

Ooh it's like a treasure hunt! Tufty's teasing us with a little nugget of info at a time. :whistle2: If I wait long enough, he'll tell me the name of a uk vendor, how much it costs and what time I'm booked in to have it flashed!

Cheers though, will see where I get with them.

Ooh it's like a treasure hunt! Tufty's teasing us with a little nugget of info at a time. :whistle2: If I wait long enough, he'll tell me the name of a uk vendor, how much it costs and what time I'm booked in to have it flashed!

Cheers though, will see where I get with them.

Keep me in the loop

Matt@Unitedmotorsport.co.uk

0844 357 6174

$699 = at least £530

I'd still like to see actual data, however basic or crudely captured as to how the various controller options really compared

Ideally same car

reference lap on stock controller

then laps with different controllers

Don't think HPA or UM would donate controllers for such a test, bet YHW would ..

The plot thickens, UM have replied and given me details of a company called 'the phirm' in camberly, I've asked them to advise on the process and what's available, we wait and see...

Reactions: scotty_24
Details of the phirm, not had a response on software flashing via email, I'm yet to call them. Will get some time probably in the week.

We have a dealer in the UK:
The Phirm
2, White Hart Industrial Estate, London Rd, Blackwater, Camberley GU17 9AD.
0845 450 5760

Reactions: scotty_24
Very interesting :) Thx <tuffty/> about linked this topic :)

I've had dealings with The Phirm. I found them helpful and extremely knowledgeable. I'm very fussy.... happy for them to work on any of my three cars !