Howdy All

Tarquin

Reaction score
Hello there. Just got hold of a '95 Coupe 2.6E at a bargain price, factory standard, with FSH in a ****** good condition!

Told the missus I was looking online to find a new car for her, then sneaked out to buy it. Unimpressed isn't a strong enough word! But after just a few days of owning I'm in love and can't see her going anywhere for some time!

No pics yet, going to grab a few tomorrow if the sun decides to show its face!

Cheers, Tarq

As promised! Standard for now, got a couple of bits in mind for her, but don't wanna go too far away from factory. Just a little tweak here & there. Need to find out the proper paint code too, all I can find is 9088 which doesn't seem to mean anything!

SDC13783.jpg

SDC13774.jpg

SDC13775.jpg

SDC13776.jpg

SDC13778.jpg

SDC13780.jpg

SDC13781.jpg

Hi Tarquin, welcome to Aud-Sport.Net, lovely looking car. Hope you enjoy it. Have a look around the forum, we are very friendly in here. Hope you enjoy. :) x

Lovely looking Coupe mate! I love that colour, get it polished up! Nice to see another Audi older than 10 years old on here, Check out Classic Audi Online its a great forum for older Audis.

See you at AITP!

Andy

lol I've just finished polishing, waxing, back to blacking my 80, it looks amazing for an old car lol