1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy all ! Another Audi Newbie!

Glynn Young Apr 29, 2018

1. Glynn Young

Glynn Young New Member

Hi Everybody ! just joined after finally buying an Audi, after years of owning VW's, BMW's and other slightly less desirable makes and models !

I've just bought an 2010 A3 S-Line 5 door 1.6 TDI - before any of you say it.... I know its a little diesel, but I'm a poorly paid Ambulance Driver and need a little economy to accompany the German quality for the work commute.

Plans so far -

• DAB Radio
    • Remap
    • some other little subtle things (yet to be identified from this site)
    Hopefully you guys and girls can assist me with some ideas to help me tweak my new baby :)

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Glynn, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Don’t you worry, we will help you spend your ££££s lol. Enjoy the forum. :)

4. Glynn Young

Glynn Young New Member

Here she is CC823EFC-21A4-4754-9BC4-A12C1D38AD55.jpeg

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Very nice indeed. Enjoy. :)