1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy all ! Another Audi Newbie!

Glynn Young Apr 29, 2018

1. Glynn Young

Glynn Young New Member

Hi Everybody ! just joined after finally buying an Audi, after years of owning VW's, BMW's and other slightly less desirable makes and models !

I've just bought an 2010 A3 S-Line 5 door 1.6 TDI - before any of you say it.... I know its a little diesel, but I'm a poorly paid Ambulance Driver and need a little economy to accompany the German quality for the work commute.

Plans so far -

• DAB Radio
    • Remap
    • some other little subtle things (yet to be identified from this site)
    Hopefully you guys and girls can assist me with some ideas to help me tweak my new baby :)

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Glynn, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Don’t you worry, we will help you spend your ££££s lol. Enjoy the forum. :)

4. Glynn Young

Glynn Young New Member

Here she is CC823EFC-21A4-4754-9BC4-A12C1D38AD55.jpeg

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Very nice indeed. Enjoy. :)