How to tell if my central electrical module is a "highline"?

P77HLP

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

In the early stages of a heated seat retrofit, I'm told I need a new central electrics module,
i would just like to make sure this is needed before I proceed

Cheers

Phil.

2 ways
remove it and get part number
or vcds for part number

did you ever find out what the part number is as i currently have
8K0907063N but doesn't seem to have the pins for heated seats?

If you look at the PR codes associated with a module you can usually get an idea what it does. If you find your part number on the parts listing
8K0907063N

Upload 2016 9 13 23 47 37

http://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a4+s4+avant+quattro/a4q/2008-636/9/907-907004/#1

One of the PR codes associated with that module is 4A0

Use an on line PR code decoder tool .
http://prsearch.planetvag.com/

PRCode: 4A0 = Without seat heater
PRCode: 8BP = Bi-functional headlight with gas discharge lamp
PRCode: 8EH = Bi-functional headlight with gas discharge lamp for driving on the right(US design)
PRCode: 8X0 = Without headlight washer system
PRCode: 8X1 = Headlight washer system

The code for seat heating is 4A3 or 4A4

PRCode: 4A3 = Seat heater for front seats separately controlled
PRCode: 4A4 = Seat heater for front and rear seats separately controlled

Depending on the combination of options you need determines which is the correct module. Nothing is simple with modern cars .

Reactions: Sandra
this is really helpful, does this mean theres two variants of N or is it saying N can do both ?

There is only one Model N version it is just used in two specifications of car. What it really means it that the N supports cars with xenon headlights and headlight washer systems but not seat heating.
Usually this kind of thing is documented as it is common for these modules to be upgraded when retrofitting options. The P revision looks to be the one based on the options the N has.